Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

cat-kitten-window-fog-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

Where in the heck is Clementine? @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

@HughPhug

enjoy the weekend friend

thanks man, I'm still working my way through them, I am surprised how little impact it's had on me still.
I was hoping everything would be like delving into that first Black Sabbath album, guess that was just too good a place to start

Know anything about these guys? I love this album

This song got stuck in my head cus of the radio.

@Clementine

Feel like dancing yet?

thanks man, I'm still working my way through them, I am surprised how little impact it's had on me still.
I was hoping everything would be like delving into that first Black Sabbath album, guess that was just too good a place to start

Know anything about these guys? I love this album

Motörhead is a cool fucking band—but Sabbath is absolutely legendary. The first 5 Sabbath albums are absolute classics.

Motörhead is a cool fucking band—but Sabbath is absolutely legendary. The first 5 Sabbath albums are absolute classics.
I'm not enjoying Motorhead as much as I'd hoped, but I think I was spoiled by how much I took to Black Sabbath, I was genuinely blown away by their first few albums.
If I'd started my journey with Motorhead, there is a chance I wouldn't have been as enthusiastic to move on to Sabbath or anyone else.
I was saying before how quickly I got in to the first Black Sabbath album, like literally the opening chimes, because it is used as the intro to my favorite Ice T album (Iceberg) and I never realised

@HughPhug

enjoy the weekend friend

holy crap there is a lot going on there. It’s a blend of sabbath, early Floyd and maybe some Zappa. Going to have to re listen and dig into them.

re Motorhead if it had t moved the needle yet, I’d move on to something else. Much like acdc, Motorhead doesn’t vary their sound a lot.

If you are looking for more melody - Metallica, maiden, priest, rush and others are more approachable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back