Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

I miss playbyplay so much, I can't wait until all the madness is back.. I hope Clem is back, I thought she will pop by to say Hi sometimes.

Thats great, we love wrestling, my favorites are the Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker. I know that @Sir Galahad favorite wrestlers are The Blue Meanie and Doink the Clown, and @BFoe favorite wrestlers are Paul Bearer and Earl Hebner

giphy.gif
I grew up on 80s wrestling! Piper, Flair, and the Road Warriors were my faves as a kid.

I grew up on 80s wrestling! Piper, Flair, and the Road Warriors were my faves as a kid.
Hawk and Animal were awesome, such a great tag team

2vm7bsn-1238580.jpg

I miss playbyplay so much, I can't wait until all the madness is back.. I hope Clem is back, I thought she will pop by to say Hi sometimes.

Thats great, we love wrestling, my favorites are the Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker. I know that @Sir Galahad favorite wrestlers are The Blue Meanie and Doink the Clown, and @BFoe favorite wrestlers are Paul Bearer and Earl Hebner

giphy.gif

<45><45><45>

Loved that stuff in the 90s. WCW was my all time favourite show. Now watching sometimes - I like AEW. Have you watched it? It's worth checking out and good fun.

<45><45><45>

Loved that stuff in the 90s. WCW was my all time favourite show. Now watching sometimes - I like AEW. Have you watched it? It's worth checking out and good fun.
No never seen it, I will check it out for sure. I have been too King of the Ring in 1993, the atmosphere was amazing and so epic. loved it.

I would like to dedicate this song to the memory of @Dead Kennedy ’s father, and all those who perished from the terrible pandemic.

giphy.gif

a7f202afc241fbe176de78a9374ccbed.gif

Back