Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

Thanks Wild, I didn't remember this.
<{danayeah}>
There's always been a glitch with Sherdog where you can't "edit in" tags. You have to post them with the initial post.... & then wait at least a minute or so... or I think if you refresh the page... then you can edit it. You gotta give your notifications time to go out... then you can do whatever you want with your post. But keep that in mind that you can't add notifications to an edited post. Won't work.

Thank you my brother!

It's not really fair that we all have a photograph of you in your avi, but you don't have one of us.

Here'z one of me.

I found one of @paynebringer too :D

hahaha you are a lazy lion :D :D :D :D looking so chilled there!.

Aww thats certainly Paynebringer :) just like all Gorillas they are hugely powerful and could kill you with one powerful blow but in reality they are very gentle and sweet hearts and calm. Gorilla loves that butterfly

Where's all the love gone? I thought this thread would be phat by now fight fanz sending out sounds to each other? Let me bring some love back role call @Cint my sounds man @Jackonfire Mod on fire @My sexy mad @NinjaNiK stay sexy girl @datfnguy my ride & die anytime @BC you a crazy kid, stay crazy young man! @Scott Newman my fave cat, come let me scratch that back @Slobodan your handle makes me think you're a cool people general? Don't mind me I'm crazy like that.

@MmaGirl10 queen, @MonkeyGirl my lil sista, @all those who wanna listen. I'm listening to this right now part of summer track if I dedicated it to you before listen again.

Bonus Track for POTUS!

Where's all the love gone? I thought this thread would be phat by now fight fanz sending out sounds to each other? Let me bring some love back role call @Cint my sounds man @Jackonfire Mod on fire @My sexy mad @NinjaNiK stay sexy girl @datfnguy my ride & die anytime @BC you a crazy kid, stay crazy young man! @Scott Newman my fave cat, come let me scratch that back @Slobodan your handle makes me think you're a cool people general? Don't mind me I'm crazy like that.

@MmaGirl10 queen, @MonkeyGirl my lil sista, @all those who wanna listen. I'm listening to this right now part of summer track if I dedicated it to you before listen again.

Bonus Track for POTUS!

UnZLMAl.gif

Bonus Track for POTUS!

Taking it way back to the 70's. @paynebringer

Bonus Track for POTUS!

Thanks my fellow monkey friend
I was on holidays, so I've been logged off
Big kiss

Last edited:
One of 80's best Dan Hartman. @paynebringer

You freaking me out @Cint no word of lie a lie I was just thinking of this song this f*king weekend? Thinking about the guy who performed the lead in that video Stoney Jackson thinking where is he now thought, that's freaky sh!t Cint, I think the universe is trying to talk to me....?

You freaking me out @Cint no word of lie a lie I was just thinking of this song this f*king weekend? Thinking about the guy who performed the lead in that video Stoney Jackson thinking where is he now thought, that's freaky sh!t Cint, I think the universe is trying to talk to me....?

I've been told that I'm otherworldly. I'll have to watch this movie again. @paynebringer

Back