***SOS HELP ME IMMEDIATELY***

can we get cliffs

<{cruzshake}>

Courtesy of @Sonny Qc our resident scribe and court reporter........

"Jeezus fckng Christ

last time I'm doing this....

TS (a bad mma fighter who screwed up fellow canadians muay thai trainer) saved a tranny hooker from the local mafia,
She/he snitched on him the save his/her arse.

If the cops get to hm first, it's jail time for life with buttsex
If it's the mafia, a few bullets.

Best part, A sherbro went knocking on his door (TRUE STORY)

So, imo
He's going to be fine.
White guy with guns tattoo in Thailand are pretty common."

Sorry I just woke up from a drunken blackout and seen I posted here. What happened again?

Sorry I just woke up from a drunken blackout and seen I posted here. What happened again?
Canadian expat kick boxer kicked a can to Thailand someone stole his cheeseburgers SOS Support of sherdoggers sniffed a trail of kibbles and bits to a picklesurprise and sleepy eyed anticlimactic knocking on wood empty full of hibyes

If we could get a shoop guy to put an orangutan head or something on the guys body in the video

Thread could probably be cut down to 2 or 3 pages with just relevant posts.

We should send somebody else there dressed all official looking and say they are from the Embassy
Damn that’s scandalous and fucking genius. Tell him he has to come with him and then.. idk.. really kidnap him but maybe just take him to McDonald’s or something

Damn that’s scandalous and fucking genius. Tell him he has to come with him and then.. idk.. really kidnap him but maybe just take him to McDonald’s or something
Ballsy, this dude kicked the fucking shit out of 850 people or something.

Ballsy, this dude kicked the fucking shit out of 850 people or something.
Then tell him Canada’s in trouble and his ability to kick people repeatedly with a lot of force is the only thing that can save it. you’re our only hope. You have to come with me. To McDonald’s.

Then tell him Canada’s in trouble and his ability to kick people repeatedly with a lot of force is the only thing that can save it. you’re our only hope. You have to come with me. To McDonald’s.
Now you're talking, wonder if there's a McDonalds in Nana Plaza full of lady boys and prostitutes and gangsters.

Back