Sparring Mike Lemaire

Nice intensity on the sparring. Hard to the legs and body and not too committed on the head. That guy is huge, who’s Mike Lemaire?

Also are rings normally that giant or is that bigger than normal so people can train?

Nice fun pace! Sparring high level guys like this is so humbling, when I've sparred with Alamos, it's literally like being a beginner, I doubted if I could even kick

Nice fun pace! Sparring high level guys like this is so humbling, when I've sparred with Alamos, it's literally like being a beginner, I doubted if I could even kick

Yeah I got invited down there after becoming friends with a guy I had fought. Gym was a good group of guys. I was welcomed and got good sparring in with everyone without anyone trying to take my head off despite the fact I had previously tko their teammate.

Nice. Is he retired or still actively fighting? That must have been a cool experience even though he’s giant and scary

Pretty sure he's still active but with covid and all maybe not much.

Nice work brother! Lovely combo near the end too. Can hear the dig and slap of those shots coming and going too, really nice round :D

Nice sparring. I'm assuming the music at the beginning is to cover some song playing for monetization purposes?

Nice sparring. I'm assuming the music at the beginning is to cover some song playing for monetization purposes?

Yeah its so lame. They manage to pull the background song of whatever song was on the radio in the background and pull copyright BS.

Back