Media Special Annoucement with Fedor Emelianenko (Fighting Oct. 23rd in Moscow) - LIVE Stream

Who do you want to see Fedor fight?

• Total voters
Fedor vs Pedro Rizzo 2 would be great .....Zulu still alive ? Randy Couture still under ufc contract ? Fedor vs Chuck ? Fedor vs K shamrock for worlds most dangerous man Belt ? ....did R Evans get released? .....Fedor vs Silva would be good .....Wanderlei Silva of course

The UK will re-open in July and im thinking Bellator will probably go back to the UK in September or early October before the Moscow event. It would make sense for them to go, either before or after the Russia event, as they usually do their European events consecutively and have a lot of Euro fighters that need to fight.
- Gallagher vs Mix
- MVP vs Lima
- Queally vs Patricky
- Sinead vs Cyborg
All would be solid fights for a Euro card.

Its got to be a winnable fight it being in russia and all,so id say Silva :cool:

if can get silva OMG. silva vs fedor yes

why people want to see the goat vs a 185lbs fighter, even being the 185goat...but 185 over all ¿¿?

In boxing .... absolutely.......Fedor has no chin left
He won’t need it. He outweighs those dudes by 30-40 pounds and has been boxing a lifetime longer than they have. Fedor KOs either in less than a round imho.

If that fight ever happens, hit me up for an AV bet. I’ll give up my AV for 6 months if either Paul brother beats Fedor in boxing or MMA.

Does anyone know what Lesnars contract status is? I think he's a free agent in Pro Wrestling but is that the case with MMA?

Not sure. Last I knew he was going to get to the bottom of his PED test failure against Mark Hunt...

Not sure. Last I knew he was going to get to the bottom of his PED test failure against Mark Hunt...
If Brock was free and clear to sign with anyone and the money was right I think he might take the Fedor fight. That's a lot of if's though. If that fight could've been made in 2009 or 2010 it would have broke every MMA ppv record at the time.

If Brock was free and clear to sign with anyone and the money was right I think he might take the Fedor fight. That's a lot of if's though. If that fight could've been made in 2009 or 2010 it would have broke every MMA ppv record at the time.

Very true. It would have united every MMA/fight fan, from Pride guys to modern ufc fans to prowrestling fans.

@Hellowhosthat its coming home mate!
200.gif

Italy looks strong AF, though...
I was at a bar in the Jersey Shore over the weekend and whole place was going wild for England. In the states it’s gonna be a whole mix of confusion for the white ppl lol the Italian wanna-bes vs the English “for our fathers”

Back