Spoiler: AJ McKee versus Patricio Freire GIFs *EDIT

Spectacular and impressive. Pay this man!!!!

prince.jpg

I knew that guy

Even though that wasn't a definitive finish, Aj was in his way to winning.

Told ya guys, this kid is special...

Wonder why PB thought that was a body kick? Alot of guys look at the body when throwing high. He did a great job selling that as a body kick.

Mckee said he would finsih him in the first with a body kick. I guess he didn't factor in Pitbulls height...

How many damn pitbulls are there in mma? Tons. Another one bites the dust

Stoppage could be described as questionable, but the reality is that Pitbull didn't protest that one bit. He got heavily stung by that leg and then dropped by a clean uppercut in quick succession. Guillotine felt like a formality. You could see that he wasn't really himself when the fight was stopped, probably was out.

Stoppage could be described as questionable, but the reality is that Pitbull didn't protest that one bit. He got heavily stung by that leg and then dropped by a clean uppercut in quick succession. Guillotine felt like a formality. You could see that he wasn't really himself when the fight was stopped, probably was out.

He was as close to going out as you can be. His hands drop, he is beginning to go limp and AJ hooks his leg so he couldn't circle that way. He was about two seconds from sleep or a tap. That arm was limp and that's what Beltran responded to. He wouldn't have stopped it if he was still fighting the hands in anyway.

why did Pitbull duck into head kick?
Was trying to lean into what looked like a body kick. McKee disguised it well, and probably fooled him with eyes on the body. He's been watching Pitbull for a long time, and likely knew how he leans I to body kicks to absorb it. He seemed to know exactly what Pitbull would do the whole time

McKee was super impressive yet again.

Lol How long have you been watching mma and how many submission stoppages have you seen overturned?

I remember it happened with Drew Dober and Leandro Silva once, but that was much more clear cut than this one.

Back