(spotify) My Mental Rock decade playlists

scorpiorising

The world eater
@Brown
Reaction score
Over covid I've been hiking and saving my favourite songs. I'm talking 20/30 hours per week. I've gone on some deep dives starting from the early Rock onto new stuff. For those who think there's no good new music, check out my 2010s. There's some gold shit I had never heard before.

After all is said and done, I'd say the 1970s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s were all solid. 1980s were a touch weak. 1990s were probably the strongest but 2000s and 2010s were surprisingly good.

I mostly didn't include really soft acoustic stuff and harder rock. I have those in other playlists not included here. Just regular rock...

Here's some highlights. Per decade...here we go.

Last edited:
Cool. Thanks for sharing. Amazing how many great songs AC/DC has done over time. They are represented in many of your decades.

There's some pop stuff in there that wouldn't make my playlists but that's the point - it's yours and it's great songs to you. That's all that matters.

Enjoy!

Cool. Thanks for sharing. Amazing how many great songs AC/DC has done over time. They are represented in many of your decades.

There's some pop stuff in there that wouldn't make my playlists but that's the point - it's yours and it's great songs to you. That's all that matters.

Enjoy!

Yeah I'm personally more of a hard rock guy. Deftones, Chevelle, Prong, etc. A lot of newer music blends a lot of pop and such. I did a lot of the lists while running/hiking so it's not exact rock but its pretty good.

Yeah I'm personally more of a hard rock guy. Deftones, Chevelle, Prong, etc. A lot of newer music blends a lot of pop and such. I did a lot of the lists while running/hiking so it's not exact rock but its pretty good.
Awesome. Yeah it's a really good playlist. I enjoy making those too, and also enjoy listening to entire albums by some artists. Can't live without my music lol.

no stooges no care.

Back