Spring summer training challenge

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is the time of year when many people are beginning to give up on their new year's resolution and the gyms begin to get less busy after the new year rush.

I'm laying out a training challenge for the next 3 months. Get jacked for spring n summer.

Go ahead and roast me for being skinny fat or ignore my thread altogether. This thread is mainly to serve as motivation to get stronger. I still look soft but my wrist is just recently healing much better from a bjj sprain and I'm really going to focus on the weights for the next 3 months and see how much I can build.

Anyone who wants to participate is welcome to or I'll just make this for myself.

Before pic, 2/7/20

47997.jpeg

I know that I still look like crap but I WILL bulk up more. Not trying to lose too much fat because I feel better now than I do when it's lower.
After, 4/7/20

To be continued...

You look fine, also, there's a training log section which would probably be better suited for this.

<Steiner01>
For real tho, you look fine, you can probably put on like 3-5 pounds of muscle, depends on if you're a beginner or intermidate. Lose a bit of fat in the process and you'll be beach ready, or just hop on 500mg of test and get yoked... Say hello to your mother for me.

Back