SSF Shooto Glove Review

Im glad to hear great reviews on these gloves. I am currently getting some from Ron and I cant wait. These look like really great gloves, and if they are anything like the SSF thai gloves, then I will be truly happy with them. Will post more when I get them and get to try them out.

Here are a few pictures of the new SSF Fairtex style MMA gloves.
SSFFMMA.jpg

SSFFMMA2.jpg

SSFFMMA3.jpg

www.SSFgear.com

They look a lot like the everlast cage gloves. I like them and when I find time I will review the Everlast gloves.

These shooto gloves are great. Have been working them while ground fighting, hit the bag with them some. Just really tried to abuse these gloves. Also let some guys at the gym take them home and try them out for a week also. So far I havnt hear anything negative from any of the guys that borrowed them. Well, the only thing was "it was a little tricky to put the gloves on for the first time", talking about putting their fingers through the loops! LOL But yeah great gloves and have been holding up real well. Thanks Ron

Ron, that sizing chart link doesn't work for me. What size of these would be close to the regular-sized Combat Sports ones?

Well I figure its time for an update. I've now had the gloves for 8 months and these things are still perfect. I have used them 3 times a week for the 8 months and they are still going strong. These things will last you a long time even with a lot of use.

I have only had mine for a few weeks now... but they are holding up great and drawing a lot of compliments from the guys i spar with

I got hit about what seemed to be a million times with my spare set over the weekend. Let my guys use me as live heavy bag for ground and pound pratice. I still like mine both for giving and recieving.

SSF said:
Here are a few pictures of the new SSF Fairtex style MMA gloves.

SSFFMMA3.jpg

www.SSFgear.com

is this still the prototype model Ron? i love the longer fingers, but i'm a little worried about the finger loops being centered at middle of the finger where the knuckle bends... but i guess that shouldn't pose any real problem. should we expect some beta reviews soon?

The guy in the picture is wearing the wrong size gloves and the loops are made of glove leather. They should be here this week.

www.SSFgear.com

The new Fairtex style MMA gloves are at Customs so we should have them and the new Vale Tudo shorts and the Pro gis in early next week.

www.SSFgear.com

Ron
Just got my Shootos today I love them man , and they are my fav. color black and red. and I would advise anyone who has not got a pair of these gloves yet, jump on them now. They are top shelf (More Bang For You Buck)

Thanks Ron

JackLancewell said:
Sadly, they dont have my size.

You must have the largest hands known to man, because I have the smallest hands, and the pair he sent me fit perfectly.

Well, before you guys start being smartypants, have you checked their sites? Obviously not. They only have small and XL, and I need to get Large.

JackLancewell said:
Well, before you guys start being smartypants, have you checked their sites? Obviously not. They only have small and XL, and I need to get Large.

Or you could properly explain what you mean by typing "they don't have my size in stock.

But whatever works.

Awesome gloves either way, I pity anyone who doesn't have a pair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back