Star Wars Megathread

Star Wars dancing gifs battle ? Okay time for me to win it:

original.gif

Leia technique... no can defense.

iu

I've got a Sarlaac for sale or rent for parties... if anyone's in the market or if you know someone interested.

iu

It took me & Boba & the sand people 5 years to un-bury & contain him/her/it, but we were thinking of doing a "Kong" style tour & try to make some bank, to fund his new uprising now that he'z claimed Jabba'z palace. We're open to corporate parties & circus gigz as well.

Game of Thrones Alum Indira Varma Joins Ewan McGregor in OBI-WAN KENOBI

591ETvn.jpg

The Star Wars series centered on Obi-Wan Kenobi at Disney+ is adding to its cast. Game of Thrones and For Life veteran Indira Varma will star in the series opposite Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christiansen, who will reprise their roles as, respectively, Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his former pupil, now the Sith lord Darth Vader.

In keeping with the cone of silence surrounding the show, details about Varma's character aren't being released at the moment. The series is expected to fall in between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope in the Star Wars timeline.

John Wick: Chapter 3 and Underground producer Joby Harold is writing the show, having come aboard in April 2020 following a creative reset. The Mandalorian veteran Deborah Chow is set to direct.

Varma is a series regular on ABC's legal drama For Life, which wrapped its second season last week. She played Ellaria Sand on Game of Thrones; other credits include Amazon's Carnival Row and HBO's Rome.

The Obi-Wan series is one of several Star Wars projects in the works at Disney+, including a Cassian Andor series with Diego Luna reprising his Rogue One role, animated show The Bad Batch (which debuts in May) and live-action projects Ahsoka, centered on the Jedi played by Rosario Dawson in The Mandalorian; Rangers of the New Republic; The Acolyte from Leslye Headland; and Lando, which is being developed by Dear White People creator Justin Simien.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...es-alum-joins-obi-wan-kenobi-series-at-disney

Dunno if this has been posted before. Crowd reaction to a 1980 screening of Empire Strikes Back,

thanx for sharing that.

Gotta wonder the legitimacy of the video, but don't care, still awesome.
lol... yeah, but you gotta imagine it went something like that.

If this dude did roll into a movie theater with a camera it waz the size of a suitcase back then... lol... Hope nobody was sitting behind him :eek:

Man, I wish they would've spaced these out a little better. This dry spell waiting on these things to drop has got me fiending. Come-on May teh 4th & Bad Batch already!!!!

Then come to find out they're delaying the next Vader comic. Fookin' hell man, I had to write my own story about the Sarlaac me & Boba caught just to stay occupied!

When I get time I'll tell you how we caged it. Fascinating story. :p @EvilDDS

Man, I wish they would've spaced these out a little better. This dry spell waiting on these things to drop has got me fiending. Come-on May teh 4th & Bad Batch already!!!!

Then come to find out they're delaying the next Vader comic. Fookin' hell man, I had to write my own story about the Sarlaac me & Boba caught just to stay occupied!

When I get time I'll tell you how we caged it. Fascinating story. :p @EvilDDS
It’s a great story about the sarlacc

Here’s another rumour I saw just today

It’s a great story about the sarlacc

Here’s another rumour I saw just today

+1 Bonus - If we get to see if Jacen Syndulla is force sensitive and can commune with force ghost Kanan.
upload_2021-3-2_12-57-40.jpeg

Back