International State Dept goon Ned Price hypocrite on Assange and Fenster "journalism is not a crime"

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Danny Fenster has been detained for 100 days by authorities in Yangon, Myanmar for "incitement". Apparently, the government that took power in February has tried to silence independent news media by withdrawing their licenses and by arresting dozens of journalists. The government revoked of multiple media outlets including one that Fenster worked for.

Price says "journalism is not a crime" when it pertains to Danny Fenster. Price also says "talk to the department of justice" when it pertains to Julian Assange. Reminder, Assange is in prison for publishing documents.

Last edited:
Yep. It’s gotten out of hand. JA and his arrest were and are embarrassing. Too bad there is almost no pushback despite the almost daily reports of hypocrisy

I like Glenn Greebwald and his story on Snowden. Basically an Obama era guy wrote a book and bragged about getting Snowden trapped in Russia. Snowden wanted to go to Ecuador but they pulled his passport and threatened Cuba so Snowden was stranded in Russia

Yep. It’s gotten out of hand. JA and his arrest were and are embarrassing. Too bad there is almost no pushback despite the almost daily reports of hypocrisy

I like Glenn Greebwald and his story on Snowden. Basically an Obama era guy wrote a book and bragged about getting Snowden trapped in Russia. Snowden wanted to go to Ecuador but they pulled his passport and threatened Cuba so Snowden was stranded in Russia
Obama guy was Ben Rhodes, deputy national security advisor.

Rhodes' brother at the time was David Rhodes, president of CBS news.

Obama guy was Ben Rhodes, deputy national security advisor.

Rhodes' brother at the time was David Rhodes, president of CBS news.
Thanks
Yea the MIC seems to have co opted msm and it lies on their behalf all the time now

Calling Julian Assange a journalist is like calling someone who uploads a stolen sex tape to the internet a filmmaker.

How the world as allowed Assange to rot in captivity is a crime against humanity.

There it is. I heard it on breaking points.
I think Glenn pointed out and I feel he is right, that the MIC basically owns msm. This has been spilling out over the last couple of decades and now is very bad.
Jillian and Snowden are the biggest examples of it and their treatment by msm shows how much away the MIC has over how we get the news

Back