Steiner Screwdriver was the most badass move ever

DoctorDeelon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

All the supposed "best moves" either require a ton of cooperation from the opponent (Canadian Destroyer) or wouldn't hurt a child in real life.

It doesn't get better than a roid monkey like Steiner just picking you up and dropping you straight on your head.

I disagree. It isn't even Steiners most badass move as far as i'm concerned.

MediocreWeakAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif

Yes
He also needed them to hold their body straight as they hung upside down
Thats a lotta cooperation
They had better cooperate, their lives were in his hands lol. That was about as risky/awesome looking as it got, and shows why Scott was being considered as "the man" long before he ever got close to the status. He was so on point with his spots. Rick did stuff that looked risky imo and pretty much powered through physics of immediate dangers, but Scotty was just better at everything, and imo was a safe worker, maybe rough but a safe worker.

They had better cooperate, their lives were in his hands lol. That was about as risky/awesome looking as it got, and shows why Scott was being considered as "the man" long before he ever got close to the status. He was so on point with his spots. Rick did stuff that looked risky imo and pretty much powered through physics of immediate dangers, but Scotty was just better at everything, and imo was a safe worker, maybe rough but a safe worker.

Yea, dropping down into that reverse piledriver was so freaking dangerous, you gotta be strong as shit and technically perfect everytime, definitely something that would never be allowed today

Of all the amazing moves the Steiners pulled off, my favorite will always be Ricks clothesline/shoulder tackle
It wasnt as flashy as Scotts stuff but it was so brutal and easily demonstrated how powerful he was

Yea, dropping down into that reverse piledriver was so freaking dangerous, you gotta be strong as shit and technically perfect everytime, definitely something that would never be allowed today

Of all the amazing moves the Steiners pulled off, my favorite will always be Ricks clothesline/shoulder tackle
It wasnt as flashy as Scotts stuff but it was so brutal and easily demonstrated how powerful he was
They were unbelievable, it's amazing they were a tag team, they operated like singles powerhouses, the aura of superiority and domination was off the charts. When you think about the powerhouses Hall and Nash were in terms of look, draw, control, the outsiders were basically too big to be a tag team as well. And that made their rivalry with the Steiners epic. I remember that being my introduction to the Steiners, I really began watching WCW right before NWO began. One thing that perplexed me was seeing Scott be this middling talent outside of the tag success, he seemed like the most visually impressive of anyone on roster, and his moveset, he just look like the real thing from the get go. Him and Benoit could have had the greatest rivalry. Watching the Steiners in Japan opened my eye how much more they ruled.

I always preferred Rick Steiner in general, because i'm just not a big fan of wrestlers doing stupid gymnastics stuff. Scott Steiner kind of compensated that with beautiful scientific and quick mat-wrestling, but particularly in his early days he would do a lot of stupid moves too.

I always preferred Rick Steiner in general, because i'm just not a big fan of wrestlers doing stupid gymnastics stuff. Scott Steiner kind of compensated that with beautiful scientific and quick mat-wrestling, but particularly in his early days he would do a lot of stupid moves too.

Holy shit I just watched scott Steiner do a 450.

Back