Steiner Screwdriver was the most badass move ever

Those are fucking difficult. Sheiky was legit strong.

As for the Screwdriver, it looks nasty, but Steiner was always safe hitting it.
Arabic dudes got some weird strength sometimes.

It's a miracle he didn't kill a few jobbers in his wwe run considering he often didn't protect them with that move and dumped them hard on their heads

According to a few sources, they wanted out of their wwe contract , Vince would not release them and they started roughing up jobbers intentionally until he changed his mind.

It's a miracle he didn't kill a few jobbers in his wwe run considering he often didn't protect them with that move and dumped them hard on their heads

According to a few sources, they wanted out of their wwe contract , Vince would not release them and they started roughing up jobbers intentionally until he changed his mind.

I've never seen Steiner do that move negligently, hell theres video of him altering his delivery of the move before doing the sitout when he was older, he was doing the move stupidly just to ensure protection of other guy. They were always rough (the steiners), but there has to be some legitimacy to this shit, it's supposed to be a staged fight.

Steiner was my go to in WCW/nWo Revenge for N64 for this very reason

Arabic dudes got some weird strength sometimes.
It's not a 'safe' move by definition.
But he pulled it off it seems without hurting anyone's neck too badly although he didn't use it for very long. Maybe something happened that deterred him from keeping it as a finished.

Steiner was my go to in WCW/nWo Revenge for N64 for this very reason
My go to was Saturn lol

My favorite tag team.

Frankensteiner my favorite finisher.

It's not a 'safe' move by definition.
But he pulled it off it seems without hurting anyone's neck too badly although he didn't use it for very long. Maybe something happened that deterred him from keeping it as a finished.

My go to was Saturn lol
Rick was a good one, as the Steinerline could knock people out. The Screwdriver was generally my CAW finisher in 2K and No Mercy.

Rick was inhumanly strong by all accounts I've heard, and judging by what I saw, I'd be inclined to agree. So many times snatching big men out of the air and bringing them safely to mat but convincingly. It looked real because it was real he just powered them to safety. It seemed more freestyling on the fly and closer calls botch wise. And yet somehow Scott was the stronger even more than that, the way he chucked Giant around was insane. And the precision.

If they used that today it would be a transition move or you would have to hit 4 or 5 of them just to finish off elias

Greg Valentine said these dudes were dangerous as hell to wrestle.

he said he gave up his back to them only once and they almost paralyzed him.

They were bullies and didn’t give a shit if they hurt you.

Yes
He also needed them to hold their body straight as they hung upside down
Thats a lotta cooperation

If he wanted it to look good and to be as safe as possible yes, but I think Scott was strong enough for force things if he wanted. It would look like crap and the odds of a catastrophic accident go up, but he could manhandle most even if they were resisting.

Back