Stem cell therapy

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend who can get a good deal on stem cell injections.

My left wrist sprain isn't healing well. It's not painful, it's just strained and it's been this way for a few weeks now. I've had recurring issues with this wrist. My left side has always been weaker and more fragile than my right.

When I hit the bag, I can hit as hard as I want with my right and it never hurts or gives me a problem. My left wrist is much more at risk to be sprained and injured.

Any thoughts, opinions, or info to share on the effectiveness of stem cell injections

Thanks

Last edited:
this is like asking "what are your opinions on surgery?" Like all of surgery.

But in general I would steer clear of any treatment that hasn't been proven by robust research.

this is like asking "what are your opinions on surgery?" Like all of surgery.

But in general I would steer clear of any treatment that hasn't been proven by robust research.
I'm thinking of getting a stem cell shot into my wrist in order to help heal it. That's fairly specific.

I'm thinking of getting a stem cell shot into my wrist in order to help heal it. That's fairly specific.
Not really. That’s like saying knee surgery.

Not really. That’s like saying knee surgery.
If you don't know anything about stem cell therapy, it's ok. Thanks for the attempt at helping.

It's just been few weeks. Connective tissue takes a while to heal, wouldn't be weird if it takes months instead of weeks.

Stem cell injections are not the kind of thing I'd want to shop around for rock bottom prices for. There can be side effects. Where are the stem cells they would inject isolated from?

It's just been few weeks. Connective tissue takes a while to heal, wouldn't be weird if it takes months instead of weeks.

Stem cell injections are not the kind of thing I'd want to shop around for rock bottom prices for. There can be side effects. Where are the stem cells they would inject isolated from?
https://www.predictivebiotech.com/products/

Last edited:

Mexican fetuses and whatever else came with it.

Mexican fetuses and whatever else came with it.
Actually yeah. Well just their donated cords but yeah.
I dunno man. Not sure which product type be going for, most offered aren't even stem cells just the cytokines and proteins processed out of the cord blood or tissue. Just seems weird to whack a somewhat random mix of immunogenic proteins into an injury unless there is good data on that exact product for your exact condition. The likely worst case is probably no benefit and some localised swelling and pain, but still.

Back