Steroids and aging

Ok you brain dead sniveling fucking dork you don't get an apology for that. You know yourself that they quite doing it in 1985(?) 35 years ago. That's ancient history and does not fit your statement.

Same as saying "Hitler is invading europe!"

I mean you say their are "A lot" of them so why is it so hard to answer the question especially since you claim to be knowledgeable on the subject?

In case you did not know the United States of America is not the entire world. As I said they still do it in many countries where it is not outlawed. Like I said never skip eye day grandpa.
Maybe lay off the steroids for a bit you old flop.
It seems the sniveling dork here is you. I hope that you can drink some electrolyte infused water and refuel after all the tears you're shedding.

Is this you?

You know what's really hilarious? I bear a close resemblance to him, people tell me I look like him sometimes or ask if I'm his brother. Face and hair is very close but he may be a tiny bit better built than me.

C'mon dude, name one. Just One.
Name one hormone or peptide that is currently harvested from cadavers or go fuck your mother. That's just a lil nod to Joey Diaz there, don't really fuck your mom (again?) that's gross.

In case you did not know the United States of America is not the entire world. As I said they still do it in many countries where it is not outlawed. Like I said never skip eye day grandpa.
Maybe lay off the steroids for a bit you old flop.
It seems the sniveling dork here is you. I hope that you can drink some electrolyte infused water and refuel after all the tears you're shedding.

Oh good so you should be able to name one and prove it easily then. I'll wait. Probably forever, I know.

You know what's really hilarious? I bear a close resemblance to him, people tell me I look like him sometimes or ask if I'm his brother. Face and hair is very close but he may be a tiny bit better built than me.

C'mon dude, name one. Just One.
Name one hormone or peptide that is currently harvested from cadavers or go fuck your mother. That's just a lil nod to Joey Diaz there, don't really fuck your mom (again?) that's gross.

I've named some. Like I said do your own research, I'm not your butler.

Now that I'm done with you, you may leave.

I've named some. Like I said do your own research, I'm not your butler.

Now that I'm done with you, you may leave.

You haven't done shit because google can't help you out of the mess you have created and you know it . I know it too and anyone with half a brain reading your display of impressive elusiveness knows it now too.

Your are full of shit and we both know it, good enough for me. I hope your gutless mug gets smacked a lot if you talk like that in real life.

You haven't done shit because google can't help you out of the mess you have created and you know it . I know it too and anyone with half a brain reading your display of impressive elusiveness knows it now too.

Your are full of shit and we both know it, good enough for me. I hope your gutless mug gets smacked a lot if you talk like that in real life.

No one ever hits me in real life, and I talk exactly how I type. Perhaps you could come and try it.

You don't know a thing about the subject. I don't need to entertain your requests when I've already beaten you on every point in an argument you began. You're a 50 year old on a Karate forum talking about the steroids you use. Your life must be so complete.

No one ever hits me in real life, and I talk exactly how I type. Perhaps you could come and try it.

You don't know a thing about the subject. I don't need to entertain your requests when I've already beaten you on every point in an argument you began. Like you're a 50 year old on a Karate forum talking about the steroids you use. Your life must be so complete.

Not on one single point. Not one. You'd make a good politician if you believe that saying something over and over makes it true. You certainly have the part about avoiding answering very simple questions directly down pat.

I understand your deflecting and misdirecting strategies, this steroid path you're trying to go down is particularly charming.

Ooh are we gonna fight now? You may just be the Ultimate Internet Warrior.

I'm glad you posted again, even more revealing about what you are really all about. Plus I forgot to call you a pussy in my last post.

you know how this could have gone if you had some balls? -

You: A lot of hormones and peptides are harvested from cadavers brah.
Me: lol Really? Which ones specifically?
You (if you weren't a pussy): Actually I don't really know if that is done anymore but I know they used to harvest Insulin and GH from cadavers.
Me: Gotcha, thanks

Just One.
#Notevenasingleone

Not on one single point. Not one. You'd make a good politician if you believe that saying something over and over makes it true. You certainly have the part about avoiding answering very simple questions directly down pat.

I understand your deflecting and misdirecting strategies, this steroid path you're trying to go down is particularly charming.

Ooh are we gonna fight now? You may just be the Ultimate Internet Warrior.

I'm glad you posted again, even more revealing about what you are really all about. Plus I forgot to call you a pussy in my last post.

you know how this could have gone if you had some balls? -

You: A lot of hormones and peptides are harvested from cadavers brah.
Me: lol Really? Which ones specifically?
You (if you weren't a pussy): Actually I don't really know if that is done anymore but I know they used to harvest Insulin and GH from cadavers.
Me: Gotcha, thanks

Just One.
#Notevenasingleone

I have stated examples you choose to ignore them. Instead you just continued your normal autistic screeching you do in every thread you're involved in.
Get a life, learn to read and stop acting hard on the internet.
You have nothing to back up your claims and yet I've posted links and proof of mine they still harvest Insulin and HGH from cadavers and they do it all over the world. You're an uneducated dildo who thinks they know everything while hooting and hollering trying to strong arm their opinion. You resorted to name calling and mother insults showing how feeble minded you are all cause someone told you to fuck off.
I'm glad you continue to reply because it shows what a fucking sped you are.

I have stated examples you choose to ignore them. Instead you just continued your normal autistic screeching you do in every thread you're involved in.
Get a life, learn to read and stop acting hard on the internet.
You have nothing to back up your claims and yet I've posted links and proof of mine they still harvest Insulin and HGH from cadavers and they do it all over the world. You're an uneducated dildo who thinks they know everything while hooting and hollering trying to strong arm their opinion. You resorted to name calling and mother insults showing how feeble minded you are all cause someone told you to fuck off.
I'm glad you continue to reply because it shows what a fucking sped you are.

This getting real amusing. You can give a million examples if they are off point and irrelevant as yours were.
I have nothing to back up my claims? I've not made any other than my opinion about your senseless bullshit.
You have not posted a single thing that qualifies as proof of your statement, not even close.
You've posted no proof whatsoever, It's almost like you have a complete lack of knowledge about the english language and the meaning of the words.

Pray tell what opinion I am trying to strong arm? I have not offered one on your statement, I simply asked you a very simple question about it.

You started the name calling dude, I simply responded in kind after you took a couple of shot's . I thought maybe playing the way you play would help you understand the conversation better.

One?

This getting real amusing. You can give a million examples if they are off point and irrelevant as yours were.
I have nothing to back up my claims? I've not made any other than my opinion about your senseless bullshit.
You have not posted a single thing that qualifies as proof of your statement, not even close.
You've posted no proof whatsoever, It's almost like you have a complete lack of knowledge about the english language and the meaning of the words.

Pray tell what opinion I am trying to strong arm? I have not offered one on your statement, I simply asked you a very simple question about it.

You started the name calling dude, I simply responded in kind after you took a couple of shot's . I thought maybe playing the way you play would help you understand the conversation better.

One?

Goal Posting is what you're doing. Fuck off back into your cave.
I've given you examples. I've thoroughly trounced your argument which so far is "I KNOW THE FACTS DURRRRRRR" and you can't even come up with good insults.

But you've already apologized once I accepted it. Peace and love to you baby.

Goal Posting is what you're doing. Fuck off back into your cave.
I've given you examples. I've thoroughly trounced your argument which so far is "I KNOW THE FACTS DURRRRRRR" and you can't even come up with good insults.

But you've already apologized once I accepted it. Peace and love to you baby.

Goal posting? I'm thinking you probably mean "moving the goal posts"? (english comprehension problem creeping up again? ) If so, Fuck off. I asked one VERY simple question, that's it. The exact opposite of what you imply here. Google can actually help you out with this part.

Again I don't have an arguement, just one question.

And you didn't get an apology, it was conditional, the word "if" means something (type "if - definition" in google for that one)

ONE question.

Один вопрос(?)

Goal posting? I'm thinking you probably mean "moving the goal posts"? (english comprehension problem creeping up again? ) If so, Fuck off. I asked one VERY simple question, that's it. The exact opposite of what you imply here. Google can actually help you out with this part.

Again I don't have an arguement, just one question.

And you didn't get an apology, it was conditional, the word "if" means something (type "if - definition" in google for that one)

ONE question.

Один вопрос(?)

And jesus fucking christ dude I've answer the question.

My English Comprehension is fine, if that's your focus rather than the fact that I've answered you're question and you're too busy with the autistic screeching (Which I note you've been accused of in other threads) to accept that I'm correct and you are wrong. The fact that nearly every thread you're involved in on the forum goes this way and each argument you take part in goes the exact same way combined with the enormous amount of likes you receive shows how often you are right or supported in your arguments.

Just accept you bit off more than you can chew and go your separate way.

A couple weeks ago, I ordered raw powders with the intention of one day brewing my own gear, but I've been hesitant about it, fearing health risks. This reaffirms my concerns when it comes to gear, health, and longevity. I'll just continue natty for now. I've also read that gear can negatively impact the immune system and I never get sick currently.
I strongly regret gearing up. Yes, at the time, it's exciting, but after experiencing all the side effects in the 20's...not cool. Not worth it at all.

And jesus fucking christ dude I've answer the question.

My English Comprehension is fine, if that's your focus rather than the fact that I've answered you're question and you're too busy with the autistic screeching (Which I note you've been accused of in other threads) to accept that I'm correct and you are wrong. The fact that nearly every thread you're involved in on the forum goes this way and each argument you take part in goes the exact same way combined with the enormous amount of likes you receive shows how often you are right or supported in your arguments.

Just accept you bit off more than you can chew and go your separate way.

You are delusional and full of shit, Yes you have answered but your answers do not support what you said. You know and I know it.

If you are such a big fan of my posts, especially in a a few of the latest threads you'd know idgaf about likes lol, Again are you like 12?

If somebody says or posts something I know is false/misleading or I have a question about I ask. More often than not it turns out to be a pleasant exchange of info. If it goes beyond casual conversation and there is some point of dispute then it makes sense to me to look at the facts. The facts don't care what you think or why you think it, they don't give a shit about your feelings either.

Bit off more than I can chew? Ha, that's you tough guy. You can't handle a civil fact based discussion cause you may have to admit that you didn't nail that statement on the head. You took the bite bro and now you are in over your head because your ego can't handle admitting you fucked up.

ONE SIMPLE QUESTION

You are delusional and full of shit, Yes you have answered but your answers do not support what you said. You know and I know it.

If you are such a big fan of my posts, especially in a a few of the latest threads you'd know idgaf about likes lol, Again are you like 12?

If somebody says or posts something I know is false/misleading or I have a question about I ask. More often than not it turns out to be a pleasant exchange of info. If it goes beyond casual conversation and there is some point of dispute then it makes sense to me to look at the facts. The facts don't care what you think or why you think it, they don't give a shit about your feelings either.

Bit off more than I can chew? Ha, that's you tough guy. You can't handle a civil fact based discussion cause you may have to admit that you didn't nail that statement on the head. You took the bite bro and now you are in over your head because your ego can't handle admitting you fucked up.

ONE SIMPLE QUESTION

I highlighted something that is an explicit lie, especially looking at your posting history.
My statements all stand, my facts presented and you are the one who's nitpicking. HGH and Insulin are still harvested worldwide from cadavers. Numerous other peptides are harvested from cadavers as well, they are used in research rather than body building.

Your argument goes off the assumption that because HGH stopped being harvested in the USA because of the dangers of disease contaminated HGH eating away at the nerve endings in the brain must mean that world wide the practice has ended. Your argument in that regard is incorrect. If you were to have stated "Do they still harvest hormones and amino acids required for the creation of peptides in the United States?" then my answer would have been different to reflect that, but you did not ask that. You asked a very open ended question and I answered with a very open ended answer.

You called me out and I replied with facts, you continued to act like a know it all so I responded with facts and called you a fuckwit. You've continued to respond and I've continued to call you a fuckwit. Is there anything I've missed?

In no way have I fucked up in my statements. You are the one who progressed things to a "tough guy" stand off by suggesting people would hit me. An argument I always find quite amusing because my record in boxing and Muay Thai is stated in numerous places on this forum. So I always have a good laugh when someone calls me a keyboard warrior.

I highlighted something that is an explicit lie, especially looking at your posting history.
My statements all stand, my facts presented and you are the one who's nitpicking. HGH and Insulin are still harvested worldwide from cadavers. Numerous other peptides are harvested from cadavers as well, they are used in research rather than body building.

Your argument goes off the assumption that because HGH stopped being harvested in the USA because of the dangers of disease contaminated HGH eating away at the nerve endings in the brain must mean that world wide the practice has ended. Your argument in that regard is incorrect. If you were to have stated "Do they still harvest hormones and amino acids required for the creation of peptides in the United States?" then my answer would have been different to reflect that, but you did not ask that. You asked a very open ended question and I answered with a very open ended answer.

You called me out and I replied with facts, you continued to act like a know it all so I responded with facts and called you a fuckwit. You've continued to respond and I've continued to call you a fuckwit. Is there anything I've missed?

In no way have I fucked up in my statements. You are the one who progressed things to a "tough guy" stand off by suggesting people would hit me. An argument I always find quite amusing because my record in boxing and Muay Thai is stated in numerous places on this forum. So I always have a good laugh when someone calls me a keyboard warrior.

First off that's not a lie bro, their is life outside of sherdog ya know. Lot's of testosterone here.

Yes I'm nit-picking, thats exactly the point. Fact or not fact.

You shouldn't assume what my arguement is based on especially because I don't have an arguement (sigh) just a question. Act like a know it all? In what regard? the only real statement I've made is that your 'proof is weak as hell' and doesn't satisfy the statement. Don't try to read my mind man, I'm only about one thing here.

Anything you've missed? Yes, an answer to the question that is not opinion. I seriously don't understand how you are seemingly befuddled by this. You seem like a smart enough guy.

Maybe I am making some terrible communication error here so what say we try this:

If you can please name a specific occurrence of this in the last 5 years or so. Names, dates, company names, country etc any specific documented case.

If you can't or don't for whatever reason that's cool.
I won't reply again unless possibly you ask me to or it's to say thank you.

Cheers

First off that's not a lie bro, their is life outside of sherdog ya know. Lot's of testosterone here.

Yes I'm nit-picking, thats exactly the point. Fact or not fact.

You shouldn't assume what my arguement is based on especially because I don't have an arguement (sigh) just a question. Act like a know it all? In what regard? the only real statement I've made is that your 'proof is weak as hell' and doesn't satisfy the statement. Don't try to read my mind man, I'm only about one thing here.

Anything you've missed? Yes, an answer to the question that is not opinion. I seriously don't understand how you are seemingly befuddled by this. You seem like a smart enough guy.

Maybe I am making some terrible communication error here so what say we try this:

If you can please name a specific occurrence of this in the last 5 years or so. Names, dates, company names, country etc any specific documented case.

Cheers

Names, dates, company names, country etc any specific documented case.

I don't mean all of that info, just whatever you happen to have

Cheers

At no point in my original answer did I state that it was still happening on a mass scale or for commercial use. I simply said "A lot of hormones and peptides are harvested from cadavers".

It still happens in countries like Russia and China in regards to HGH where regulations are more relaxed and caviler. But that is simply for testing nowadays and not for application in actual medical scenarios (i.e short children from in the 1970's and early 80's.) Numerous modern peptides are found from research with cadavers (The peptide @TidWell originally asked about BPC 157 was found while examining intestinal ulcers in cadavers). They are still harvested from cadavers and used in research (https://www.oatext.com/neurotransmi...luctuations-in-active-arthritis.php#gsc.tab=0), until they can be synthesized and recreated.
For instance Insulin is no longer harvested because they can recreate chemically identical insulin using e-coli bacteria farms).
Animal sourced Insulin is still being used (this comes from cadavers but not human ones obviously) - https://www.canada.ca/en/health-can...questions-answers-animal-sourced-insulin.html
Peptides are simply short strings of amino acids whether they are harvested from cadavers and put on the unregulated bodybuilding market has no bearing on my original response. I merely said yes peptides and hormones are still harvested from cadavers, in fact the only place you can find most undiscovered or newly discovered peptides is inside a cadaver (Extracting them from living humans is usually a little hard).

Can you elaborate?
Lack of sex drive and some ED. Hair loss when it's not in the family and if it is, then it happened when they're old not in the twenties. I'm sure my testosterone levels are pretty low for my age. Like...that's embarrassing. Besides that, my face still looks young and I feel good, but maybe I'd be doing even better. I just think you can get big and strong ENOUGH without using. The temporary gains that you receive during the period of time that you use is a very short time period of "winning" compared to the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Back