Steroids and aging

Lack of sex drive and some ED. Hair loss when it's not in the family and if it is, then it happened when they're old not in the twenties. I'm sure my testosterone levels are pretty low for my age. Like...that's embarrassing. Besides that, my face still looks young and I feel good, but maybe I'd be doing even better. I just think you can get big and strong ENOUGH without using. The temporary gains that you receive during the period of time that you use is a very short time period of "winning" compared to the rest of your life.
What age did you start?

My first time was when I was 17 with injecting "Winny". Then again when I was maybe 20, but pill form this time. It wasn't until I was about 25 that I started to notice the side effects. This is with finishing with an estrogen blocker each time.

I strongly regret gearing up. Yes, at the time, it's exciting, but after experiencing all the side effects in the 20's...not cool. Not worth it at all.
It messes up your endocrine system and hormones for life, my friend Tooks as we called him took steroids at 17 in high school this was back in the late 90s early 2000s he was jacked he only weighed 167 pounds but was jacked at 5'7 he was on the wrestling team and football he wasn't a great football player but he played hard.I seen him years later when he was 28 and he looked old, out of shape, balding, I only recognized him when he told me his name, he was yelling my name at the mall one day and I was like who is this old man how the hell do I know him he looked at least late 40s and we were both in our 20s I was 27 he was 28.

My first time was when I was 17 with injecting "Winny". Then again when I was maybe 20, but pill form this time. It wasn't until I was about 25 that I started to notice the side effects. This is with finishing with an estrogen blocker each time.

An Estrogen blocker isn't the only thing required for a successful PCT. It's better than nothing though. But I can definitely agree with you that it's not worth it.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. I use steroids in my routine. No bad effects didn't be found yet. I'm "the "young" looking fat camp" anyway as johndredder wrote, but want to change it faster

Last edited:
I use steroids in my routine. No bad effects didn't be found. Just found safe steroids, but I'm "the "young" looking fat camp" anyway,lol
giphy.gif

More plates more dates actually just made a video about this subject. He's back on cycle again btw.

Last edited:
More plates more dates actually just made a video about this subject. He's back on cycle again btw.

I find this guy's steroid videos interesting, even though I've never used gear and have no intention of doing so. It still just fascinates me for some reason.

That said, some of his vids are really out there......he had one where he discussed how to make yourself "6 inches taller" by loading your shoes with lifts, wearing boots, etc. He's clearly obsessed with image/getting laid, which I guess is fine, but it doesn't really appeal to me. It must be exhausting to be that vain.

I find this guy's steroid videos interesting, even though I've never used gear and have no intention of doing so. It still just fascinates me for some reason.

That said, some of his vids are really out there......he had one where he discussed how to make yourself "6 inches taller" by loading your shoes with lifts, wearing boots, etc. He's clearly obsessed with image/getting laid, which I guess is fine, but it doesn't really appeal to me. It must be exhausting to be that vain.
Yes, narcissism can be a big time sink. Like any other hobby or endeavor I guess.

Tbh, I don't buy the 'it doesn't really appeal to me' line. We have all, at least at some point in our lives, desired and sought after the best partner we can find. Height, fitness, looks, status, charisma, intelligence, wealth all improve your odds of attracting a higher quality woman. It's not a mystery why we try to improve upon these qualities. If not, we wouldn't be here.

Last edited:
Yes, narcissism can be a big time sink. Like any other hobby or endeavor I guess.

Tbh, I don't buy the 'it doesn't really appeal to me' line. We have all, at least at some point in our lives, desired and sought after the best partner we can find. Height, fitness, looks, status, charisma, intelligence, wealth all improve your odds of attracting a higher quality woman. It's not a mystery why we try to improve upon these qualities. If not, we wouldn't be here.

I didn't mean to imply that I'm not vain at all. We all are to some degree. I certainly care about my fitness not only for it's own sake, but for how I appear to other people (both women and men). But I've never felt a need to take it to the level of this guy, or people who strive for that level of outward perfection. Everyone has to balance vanity against indulgence, I guess my point of equilibrium comes before the point where I'm artificially increasing my height or sticking needles in my head to stave off baldness (I'm 5'8 and Norwood 2.5, btw). But I don't mind if other people do those things. Whatever makes you happy.

I didn't mean to imply that I'm not vain at all. We all are to some degree. I certainly care about my fitness not only for it's own sake, but for how I appear to other people (both women and men). But I've never felt a need to take it to the level of this guy, or people who strive for that level of outward perfection. Everyone has to balance vanity against indulgence, I guess my point of equilibrium comes before the point where I'm artificially increasing my height or sticking needles in my head to stave off baldness (I'm 5'8 and Norwood 2.5, btw). But I don't mind if other people do those things. Whatever makes you happy.
What's a norwood?

The first dude looks like he is taking meth or another kind of amphetamines.

But there is more to the equation;

- low quality gear vs high quality gear, I notice them jersey shore type dudes using that low ass grade gear will age you fast. Look at Phil Baroni, dude looks like he is as old as Randy Couture but is 13 years older. Hell, Randy looks younger.

- cycling vs being on the gear all the time
- taking oestrogen blockers vs not
- genetics
- diet
- other addictions

I know dudes that been through 20 years of juice and still look young.

He's obsessed with body optimisation. His recommendations are actually solid (cut, shave off body hair, get a tan) when it comes to improving ones appearance.

Back