Steven Seagals investigators exposes Judo fraud Gene Lebell

Seagal has legit training in martial arts for 50 years. He taught anderson and machinda front kicks. They both got front kick ko’s after working with seagal, machida and anderson have both said seagal helped them with that kick.
You should be ashamed of yourself to even be a member of a forum that is for an MMA. Seagal teach Silva and Machida a front kick??? Do you know Machida is a karate black belt? Do you know what this "secret front kick" that only Seagal knew is called in karate? Mae-geri. It's the first kick any students will learn, way before they earn their white belt. Next thing you can tell me how a beach guard teach an olympic swimmer a breast stroke? It's really starting to be ridiculous what is happening on this forum... And, yeah, we all saw the video of that joke...

He's an extremely good fraud if he gets judo Olympic medalists to say how much they learned from him.
I hope you're joking... That Judo Olympic Medalist also said they learned a lot from Edmond Tarverdyan...

You should be ashamed of yourself to even be a member of a forum that is for an MMA. Seagal teach Silva and Machida a front kick??? Do you know Machida is a karate black belt? Do you know what this "secret front kick" that only Seagal knew is called in karate? Mae-geri. It's the first kick any students will learn, way before they earn their white belt. Next thing you can tell me how a beach guard teach an olympic swimmer a breast stroke? It's really starting to be ridiculous what is happening on this forum... And, yeah, we all saw the video of that joke...
Wtf you don’t need to learn a kick to be a white belt. Thats given the first day of class. And he obviously didn’t straight up teach it to them. He helped them work on it and gain confidence to throw it. And voila, 2 kos, how can you doubt it.

Wtf you don’t need to learn a kick to be a white belt. Thats given the first day of class. And he obviously didn’t straight up teach it to them. He helped them work on it and gain confidence to throw it. And voila, 2 kos, how can you doubt it.
You're an idiot. An old, out of shape Aikido guy helped a black belt Karate to work on Mae-geri...Ok, little boy. Go play video games...

I love that Steven thinks Jim Brown is a great fighter for being a football player and having domestic violence accusations

You're an idiot. An old, out of shape Aikido guy helped a black belt Karate to work on Mae-geri...Ok, little boy. Go play video games...
Smh you have no idea how training with a lifelong martial artist like seagal would help some of these modern fighters. He has experience and secrets that some of us have never seen. He can see patterns and things which he showed and helped Anderson and Machida. Machida literally said it himself that seagal helped him with that kick.

There's like 40 styles, and arts like Fusen-ryu absolutely spar full speed.

Boy I'm a high ranking judoka. Go away with your nonsense. You ever been osotogari'd by Gokor? He's destroy a thousand Steven Segals, mate.

Smh you have no idea how training with a lifelong martial artist like seagal would help some of these modern fighters. He has experience and secrets that some of us have never seen. He can see patterns and things which he showed and helped Anderson and Machida. Machida literally said it himself that seagal helped him with that kick.
Stop watching the shitty Hollywood movies and learn some martial arts. It will take you a while, but eventually, you will be able to tell the difference between actors and MA.

Back