Sticky request “GOOD FIGHTS THIS WEEKEND”

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Title says it all.

could we get a sticky thread strictly for the purpose of letting people know about (and discuss of course) matchups that they can watch in the immediate future?
An easy way to check in on Friday or Saturday and see what fights you could watch and what platform they are on.

This can also be a great way to let people know about prospects you follow that could be future stars.

I love watching fights, I am sure many others feel the same way.

I don’t necessarily love researching what fights are coming up from all the alphabet sanctioning bodies and all the weight classes and junior continental interim/super championships.

Title says it all.

could we get a sticky thread strictly for the purpose of letting people know about (and discuss of course) matchups that they can watch in the immediate future?
An easy way to check in on Friday or Saturday and see what fights you could watch and what platform they are on.

This can also be a great way to let people know about prospects you follow that could be future stars.

I love watching fights, I am sure many others feel the same way.

I don’t necessarily love researching what fights are coming up from all the alphabet sanctioning bodies and all the weight classes and junior continental interim/super championships.
The poster to pay attn to is @MMALOPEZ, he makes and updates discussion threads on every major fight with watching info right up tobfight week.

Only if it's a new thread each week so we don't need to scroll through the pages.

Next couple if weekends have no fights

Tbh I’m probably more interested in fa vs Parker than the other fights this weekend.
I know it’s not canelos fault but it’s a squash match. Holds no interest for me. At least the Parker fight may be competitive. Also like him as a fighter

I try and make an RBR thread for every big or televised event. They will have the RBR prefix on them. But haven't been using the Sticky, they get missed and people end up posting in a thread with 100+ posts from the last few months and not even fight night discussion.

I try and make an RBR thread for every big or televised event. They will have the RBR prefix on them. But haven't been using the Sticky, they get missed and people end up posting in a thread with 100+ posts from the last few months and not even fight night discussion.
I liked the sticky.

The stickies caught me off guard at first because it was something new, but I eventually caught on. Was a nice way to keep things less cluttered or prevent missing an upcoming fight, served as a good reminder when fight week arrived.

The only sticky thread that needs making is for rescoring fights, that way people don't make a new thread every time they rewatch GGG-Canelo.

Actually. When I get to a PC, let me see what I can drop from the Sticky list... So it won't be so cluttered. And if a community member wants to make an updated fight schedule weekly, we sure can get that up there.

Last edited:
By the way. @MMALOPEZ or whoever. We have exceeded the 1000 post limit and need a new Non Thread Worthy Boxing News thread.

Back