Stipe 2014 vs Stipe 2019

Hitman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
When the best version of Stipe was ? 2014 against JDS or 2019 against DC 2 ?

For me, Stipe was in his prime "last year" ( in 2019 ) against DC, he was more durable than ever and still punch harder, very good cardio ( better than in 2014 ), very good skills and incredible fight IQ
At the beginning of the fight he was static and not confident, but because DC pressure him a lot and ho took a KO last fight
For me, Stipe was in his prime in 2019.... If his chin is still the same, he is possibly still in his prime

Disrespected Stipe was the best version :cool:
giphy.gif

When the best version of Stipe was ? 2014 against JDS or 2019 against DC 2 ?

For me, Stipe was in his prime "last year" ( in 2019 ) against DC, he was more durable than ever and still punch harder, very good cardio ( better than in 2014 ), very good skills and incredible fight IQ
At the beginning of the fight he was static and not confident, but because DC pressure him a lot and ho took a KO last fight
For me, Stipe was in his prime in 2019.... If his chin is still the same, he is possibly still in his prime
Interesting that you brought this up. Watching Stipe DC 2/3 I (beforehand) thought Stipe was going to lose, even though I wanted him to win. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I thought he looked his best ever in his last 2 DC fights. So good luck to him going forward.

Back