Stipe Miocic vs. Prime Brock Lesnar.

He would punch Brock so badly.

Lesnar via calf kicks

"Miocic, the piece of shit."

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Lol Stipe is D1, stuff Brock's lousy take down attempt and makes Brock Brakedance 2.

Two big HWs with strong wrestling backgrounds. Who wins?
I'm a big believer in prime Lesnar's raw power and athleticism's ability to overcome crazy skill gaps and overwhelm most anyone if his opponent isn't careful, but that being said, I think Stipe would have been a horrible matchup for him.

Stipe by cartwheeling Brock

the intention of this thread is to compare a prime Stipe VS Lesnar but I cant help and immediately compare Cain to them and realize how overrated this guy is here on SD and in general... during the peak of his career he has fought 6 times, 3x JDS, 2x Bigfoot Silva and 1x Brock and people yet push him in the HW GOAT discussion... pathetic

Brock by:

HalfJointHerring-size_restricted.gif
tenor.gif
Wh0y1Mh.gif

prime brock tbh could pull this off stylistically but hed have to end it in round 1 brocks getting his takedown at the start of he fight when he is fresh theirs 0 doubt due to his size/strength then follows some heavy gnp/pressure he could easily get a tko from there id personally call it a 60/40 in stipes favor but wouldnt be surprised if brock won

brock in his prime sadly wasnt very technical though if you took brocks brain today and put that into his 2007-08 body then id say brock

Remember what Cain did to that overgrown meatsack? This would be 10x worse. TKO 1:00 Rd 1.
yes out of brocks prime he sure did as title said prime brock before he had 2 feat of intestines taken out of his body and fucked him up for life

Stipe's boxing is too good and he has enough power in his hands to TKO Lesnar. While his wrestling isn't on Brock's level, it's good enough to neutralize his offense until enough openings appear for Stipe to find his chin.

I'd say 8/10 for Stipe. 7/10 at worst. The 2-3/10 that Brock wins are if he manages to really push the pace early and clock Stipe like he did Randy before overwhelming him with wrestling. I sort of feel like I'm being generous here, though.

The
the intention of this thread is to compare a prime Stipe VS Lesnar but I cant help and immediately compare Cain to them and realize how overrated this guy is here on SD and in general... during the peak of his career he has fought 6 times, 3x JDS, 2x Bigfoot Silva and 1x Brock and people yet push him in the HW GOAT discussion... pathetic
F*ck this virgin bring cain velasquez here?? Just shut up he beat prime brock also cain on his prime without injury beat stipe same like how he beat jds third fight,also he being GOAT is not true

Back