Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Would it look like this:

P5Yz16q.gif

Or like this:

mLwjol.gif

TiredMinorAmericanindianhorse.gif

I think its close to 50/50. Andrei obviously with better boxing and speed + more power, but Glasslovski's chin would make it even.

Discuss.

Last edited:
???

Arlovski was on a great run when Stipe stopped him

When Arlovski was in his prime, he had a tough time with Tim Sylvia. Nothing against Tim, but I doubt he would be a top 5 HW now if he was in his prime. I would have to pick Miocic against a prime Arlovski.

When Arlovski was in his prime, he had a tough time with Tim Sylvia. Nothing against Tim, but I doubt he would be a top 5 HW now if he was in his prime. I would have to pick Miocic against a prime Arlovski.

That's a lame analysis.

Arlovski crushed Tim. In their second fight, he crushed him again, but didn't send him to the grave. Tim's lights went out, and then he regained his wits and in a weird scramble he knocked out Arlovski. The third fight, both men seemed mentally unable to risk pulling thr trigger against one another, which resulted in one of the most inactive and boring fights ever.

Coin toss. Stipe doesn't impress me that much. Hes night and day worse than the best HWs from 2005. Arlovski can always be caught though.

Even prime Tim Sylvia ruins Stipes day though. The "GOAT" heavyweight is a guy who got fucked up by Stefan Struve, lmao.

I would pick Andrei. In his prime and leading up to the Fedor fight Andrei was a force. Fedor destroyed him mentally and he was never close to the same afterwards unfortunately.

Prime Arlovsky is a better boxer and way faster than Stipe.

Arlovsky by tko first or second round.

Would it look like this:

P5Yz16q.gif

Or like this:

mLwjol.gif

TiredMinorAmericanindianhorse.gif

I think its close to 50/50. Andrei obviously with better boxing and speed + more power, but Glasslovski's chin would make it even.

Discuss.

Arlovski wins.

Maan stipe hate is real here...
Guy just knocked out Daniel freaking Cormier but with sherdog logic hes just a bum who would lose to 15 Heavyweights in their prime

Overeem landed on Francis first and if he still had youth or horsemeat on his side he would have KO'ed francis.
He jsut got too cocky and stayed there after it landed thinking francis was gonna go down.

Back