Stipe would KTFO Jones

Hercegovac

Ephesians 13:12 Hebrews 13:2
@Brown
Reaction score
If there's one thing the fight showed is at range Jones can be beat. There's a reason why he didn't call out Stipe after the fight, and instead just alludes to it with cryptic posts to keep people interested, but he knows he gets clipped if that fight would ever go down.

If there's one thing the fight showed is at range Jones can be beat. There's a reason why he didn't call out Stipe after the fight, and instead just alludes to it with cryptic posts to keep people interested, but he knows he gets clipped if that fight would ever go down.

I agree with you but also from a fan perspective, I don't think that fight makes sense right now. Stipe should fight DC and/or Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik winner, and I'd much rather see Jones rematch Santos and Reyes than go up to HW at this point.

Last edited:
Stipe could win a boring wrestle fest
Francis murders that Jones too

Stipe could win a boring wrestle fest
Francis murders that Jones too

When has he ever had a fight that was a wrestle f***? The Francis fight had one of the best first rounds and then after domination what's the wrestling, but what do you expect with such an explosive athlete like Francis where the best way to win is to wrestle f*** him, at least he was exciting when he did it

Things is that Stipe won't be scared of Jones wrestling so he would not be in the backpedal.

DC should retire the fuck off. I'm sick of tired of the guy. The division gotta move.

Jon fights Reyes: "and STILLL"
Jon rematches Reyes: "and STILLL"
Jon fights Stipe: "and NEWWW"
Jon fights Ngannou after: "and STILLL"

When has he ever had a fight that was a wrestle f***? The Francis fight had one of the best first rounds and then after domination what's the wrestling, but what do you expect with such an explosive athlete like Francis where the best way to win is to wrestle f*** him, at least he was exciting when he did it
1 bad round = boring career. Stipe vs Beast

Jon fights Reyes: "and STILLL"
Jon rematches Reyes: "and STILLL"
Jon fights Stipe: "and NEWWW"
Jon fights Ngannou after: "and STILLL"
Something tells me youd let jones bang your wife while you watched in the corner.

Stipe got flatlined by Stefan Struve who’s reach is nearly identical to Jon’s. If Stipe wants to hang on to that strap he’d be wise to fight Cormier or Ngannou once again.

Stipe got flatlined by Stefan Struve who’s reach is nearly identical to Jon’s. If Stipe wants to hang on to that strap he’d be wise to fight Cormier or Ngannou once again.

And GSP by Serra, ur point? First time watching MMA?

A prospect loss that occurred more than seven years ago and that Stipe clearly learned from is about as relevant to this discussion as Jones' "loss" to Matt Hamill.

Jones vs most HWs would look like this

0YyOgv.gif

A prospect loss that occurred more than seven years ago and that Stipe clearly learned from is about as relevant to this discussion as Jones' "loss" to Matt Hamill.
That’s one way to look at it. Or maybe guys with freakishly long reaches have Stipe’s number. The HW champ is 37 years old and has taken more punishment than Jon has, which is very relevant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back