Stipe would KTFO Jones

Go on Jon’s wikipedia page and you’ll see that it says W next to Dominick Reyes’s name on his mma record chart. W stands for win. Go on Dominick’s page and it says L next to Jon Jones’s name on his mma record chart. L stands for loss. Wikipedia doesn’t joke around. It seems like you’re the only jokester here.

Wiki don't joke around lmao. Shits not even accepted as a source for highschool ffs

If there's one thing the fight showed is at range Jones can be beat. There's a reason why he didn't call out Stipe after the fight, and instead just alludes to it with cryptic posts to keep people interested, but he knows he gets clipped if that fight would ever go down.

that why jones isnt moving up cause he scared.

Stipe got flatlined by Stefan Struve who’s reach is nearly identical to Jon’s. If Stipe wants to hang on to that strap he’d be wise to fight Cormier or Ngannou once again.

Sub room temperature IQ. Struve eye poked him after which Stipe literally slipped into a straight from Struve.

Stipe has lost 2 fights to eyepokes and a split decision. He’s the UFC HW goat and most likely KOs/TKOs Jones.

Yeah I think Stipe would win but it is irrelevant because Jones will never take the fight.

Not only I disagree with you on that but I highly feel Reyes knocks Stipe the fuck out in a fight at hw.

Sub room temperature IQ. Struve eye poked him after which Stipe literally slipped into a straight from Struve.

Stipe has lost 2 fights to eyepokes and a split decision. He’s the UFC HW goat and most likely KOs/TKOs Jones.
Jones has hardly ever been visibly shaken by a strike even when Rashad delivered a head kick straight to his dome. Rashads kicks are much more powerful than Stipe’s little punches.

2a3508718c14c5d7d1404d3c011c4d27.320x180x95.gif

Meanwhile Stipe has been KO’d twice and dropped by numerous other fighters.

OptimisticComplexIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

We haven’t even began to talk about Miocic’s subpar wrestling base.

P1D2Vy.gif

So there you have it. A washed up 37 year old HW champ who has a baby chin and who also got KO’d by a man Jones soundly defeated twice. 300 IQ.

<seedat>

Jones has hardly ever been visibly shaken by a strike even when Rashad delivered a head kick straight to his dome. Rashads kicks are much more powerful than Stipe’s little punches.

2a3508718c14c5d7d1404d3c011c4d27.320x180x95.gif

Meanwhile Stipe has been KO’d twice and dropped by numerous other fighters.

OptimisticComplexIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

We haven’t even began to talk about Miocic’s subpar wrestling base.

P1D2Vy.gif

So there you have it. A washed up 37 year old HW champ who has a baby chin and who also got KO’d by a man Jones soundly defeated twice. 300 IQ.

<seedat>

Words can not describe the lack of IQ. JDS got Stipe with a Judo trip, DC pulled one off on Jones too in case you didn’t know. Stipe has a D1 wrestling base, which is on paper more impressive than Jones’ wrestling creds.

That Rashad Evans kick barely landed and punches > kicks. To give an example, Curtis ate a monster knee by Overeem like it was breakfast time but almost got slept by a partially blocked shot from Ngannou in their rematch.

Stipe got caught by JDS on the inside, but he dominates 99% of the boxing exchanges with all his opponents. Jones just never boxes inside the pocket and just abuses his reach advantage which he can’t at HW.

Jones has nothing for Stipe except for maybe a good chin, but that will give him a decision loss at best and that chin hasn’t been tested at HW. His stand up is not close to the Reems/Ngannous/JDSs and he won’t be able to take Stipe down.

I agree Stipe beats him but not at range.!

Jones is the best range fighter in mma. Stipe bullies through the range and punches him out. At range Jones picks him apart kicks his lead leg and knees in before doing what he does best: win that decision

Stop trolling mate, you know Jones would have serious problems dealing with real heavyweights. Since he's only been allowed to pico dope, his wrestling strength has dropped tremendously, he's got real problems taking people down last few fights and keeping them down as well. I don't have to know much about you, I see you're a fucking retard by the shit you're saying :D. GTFO dude, get a life.
"He's only been allowed to pico dope"
-You don't have the slightest fucking idea how peds work do you? You have any idea how small a fucking picogram is? It's a trillionth of a gram. Literally fucking impossible for a human to measure out that small of an amount. You realize that the whole picogram/pulsing thing literally started as a joke, yet some retards like you actually believe it.

"He's got real problems taking people down in his last few fights"
-You do realize that he took Smith down at will and only went for a grand total of one half assed takedown attempt against Thiago right? Not denying that Reyes gave him trouble in the wrestling game, but saying that Jon's wrestling difficulties have been an ongoing problem just factually isn't true. Go rewatch the fights if you don't believe me.

"You know Jones would have serious problems dealing with real heavyweights"
-You know how big Stipe is right? He's doesn't cut any weight, and weighs in the 240's. Jon said he walks around close to 240, which means he'd be free to put on muscle if he went to HW because he wouldn't have to worry about cutting. You're acting like his body composition wouldn't change if he moved up. Oh, and is Cormier not a "real" heavyweight?

"get a life"
-Because I post something you don't like it means I have to "get a life". You're on this website too. Why don't you get a life?

Literally everything you said is either factually inaccurate or lacks any context whatsoever. I'm the retard? You're just a Jones hater who's incapable of formulating a rational thought when it comes to talking about the guy. If you're going to talk shit, then at least have some idea about what you're talking about. From what I've seen, your level of intelligence is similar to Forrest Gump's. Go look for a group home to move into.

Please. Stipe got flatlined by DC and Jones owns DC's soul.

Stipe better focus on the DC trilogy...after he grows a pair and actually accepts the fight
Please. Jedrzejczyk got flatlined by Namajunas and Andrade owns Namajunas' soul.

<BC1>

Match ups are everything buddeh - MMA-math doesn't work.

"He's only been allowed to pico dope"
-You don't have the slightest fucking idea how peds work do you? You have any idea how small a fucking picogram is? It's a trillionth of a gram. Literally fucking impossible for a human to measure out that small of an amount. You realize that the whole picogram/pulsing thing literally started as a joke, yet some retards like you actually believe it.

"He's got real problems taking people down in his last few fights"
-You do realize that he took Smith down at will and only went for a grand total of one half assed takedown attempt against Thiago right? Not denying that Reyes gave him trouble in the wrestling game, but saying that Jon's wrestling difficulties have been an ongoing problem just factually isn't true. Go rewatch the fights if you don't believe me.

"You know Jones would have serious problems dealing with real heavyweights"
-You know how big Stipe is right? He's doesn't cut any weight, and weighs in the 240's. Jon said he walks around close to 240, which means he'd be free to put on muscle if he went to HW because he wouldn't have to worry about cutting. You're acting like his body composition wouldn't change if he moved up. Oh, and is Cormier not a "real" heavyweight?

"get a life"
-Because I post something you don't like it means I have to "get a life". You're on this website too. Why don't you get a life?

Literally everything you said is either factually inaccurate or lacks any context whatsoever. I'm the retard? You're just a Jones hater who's incapable of formulating a rational thought when it comes to talking about the guy. If you're going to talk shit, then at least have some idea about what you're talking about. From what I've seen, your level of intelligence is similar to Forrest Gump's. Go look for a group home to move into.
Stipe is a f*cking tank though. There's a picture where he stands besides Bader and makes him look tiny.

Plus: Stipe is not really muscular for his build, so he's frame-wise definitely a bigger guy than Jones.
EDIT:
32408746_1682432258471007_9068246764540133376_n.jpg

That’s one way to look at it. Or maybe guys with freakishly long reaches have Stipe’s number. The HW champ is 37 years old and has taken more punishment than Jon has, which is very relevant.
Jones has dog shit boxing, stipe isn't going to sit on the outside where Jones is comfortable. He'd make Jones fight and we all know Jones has no power in his hands.

Stipe is a f*cking tank though. There's a picture where he stands besides Bader and makes him look tiny.

Plus: Stipe is not really muscular for his build, so he's frame-wise definitely a bigger guy than Jones.
EDIT:
View attachment 735737
Not saying that Stipe isn't big. I'm just saying that he's not that much bigger than Jon would be at HW. Jones said that if he ever moves up, he'll take a good bit of time off beforehand to gain muscle.

Jones has dog shit boxing, stipe isn't going to sit on the outside where Jones is comfortable. He'd make Jones fight and we all know Jones has no power in his hands.
Who needs power in your hands when it’s even more effective coming from the elbow.

jon+jones+epic+standing+elbow+on+rashad+gif.gif

You guys have been picking Jones to lose for almost 10 years now and it’s eaten away at your ability to judge a fighter without bias. Jones will go down as the greatest fighter to ever compete in MMA after he dispatches of the 37 year old Miocic.

If there's one thing the fight showed is at range Jones can be beat. There's a reason why he didn't call out Stipe after the fight, and instead just alludes to it with cryptic posts to keep people interested, but he knows he gets clipped if that fight would ever go down.
I think stipe has already beaten himself with CTE

Who needs power in your hands when it’s even more effective coming from the elbow.

jon+jones+epic+standing+elbow+on+rashad+gif.gif

You guys have been picking Jones to lose for almost 10 years now and it’s eaten away at your ability to judge a fighter without bias. Jones will go down as the greatest fighter to ever compete in MMA after he dispatches of the 37 year old Miocic.
That's a 5'10, at best, LHW who has fought at MW.

Show me all the great elbows and punches he landed against Reyes.

Back