Stipe's wins are far better than Fedor's

Any proof about that?
The only facts are that Tim and Stipe have the same number of titles and defenses In UFC, so an equal legacy, just Stipe have the chance to defend the title more times as he’s active
Proof? Do you want me to run an EA simulation? It’s common sense.

Imagine thinking someone who "fought" freak shows and Japanese pro wrestlers with little to no MMA experience in a company that had refs wearing ear pieces like WWE, WHILE they were the reigning defending HW champ, is better than a Champion who fights top 3 ranked HW killers fight after fight after fight and keeps winning.

Imagine if you will that Stipe's next couple of "fights" are against John Cena, CM Punk, and some random Strongman competitor who never fought in MMA all while still holding the HW belt. Would you be ok with that? Cause that's the kinda shit Fedor did while he was champ instead of defending the belt against top contenders. (But then again not a single "fight" in Japan was ever sanctioned or commissioned by any recognized athletic governing body and Pride had to shut down because of the rampant corruption and couldn't keep their TV contracts as legitimate sport but only as Sports entertainment a la WWE, but that's a whole other story.)

Stipe has already equaled Fedor's career record HW title defenses, and he didn't need 10 years to do it lol.

Stipe's resume really speaks for itself, he is the GOAT HW and Fedor doesn't even come close.

<Kobe213>
Fedor - 12 ranked HW victories
#1 fighters defeated (1):

Nogueira 1
Top 5 fighters defeated (5):
Nogueira 3
Cro Cop
Arlovski
Sylvia
Herring
Top 10 fighters defeated (6):
Coleman 1
Hunt
Randleman
Schilt
Rogers
Fujita

Miocic - 7 ranked victories
#1 fighters defeated (2):

Werdum
Cormier
Top 5 fighters defeated (4):
Hunt
Overeem
JDS
Ngnannou
Top 10 fighters defeated (1):
Arlovski

Fedor has fought more elite competition than Stipe has. That's just a statement of fact.

It's amazing how many people don't want to acknowledge that Tim and Stipe have the exact same amount of UFC HW titles.
I can count. Sylvia sucked And wouldn’t be in the top 5 now

Fedor - 12 ranked HW victories
#1 fighters defeated (1):

Nogueira 1
Top 5 fighters defeated (5):
Nogueira 3
Cro Cop
Arlovski
Sylvia
Herring
Top 10 fighters defeated (6):
Coleman 1
Hunt
Randleman
Schilt
Rogers
Fujita

Miocic - 7 ranked victories
#1 fighters defeated (2):

Werdum
Cormier
Top 5 fighters defeated (4):
Hunt
Overeem
JDS
Ngnannou
Top 10 fighters defeated (1):
Arlovski

Fedor has fought more elite competition than Stipe has. That's just a statement of fact.
Rogers is super elite.

Rogers is super elite.
He's just as accomplished as Derrick Lewis.

Brett knocked out Arlovksi in 20 seconds and became ranked because of it. Lewis decisioned Ngannou and became ranked because of it. Neither Rogers nor Lewis have beaten more than 1 quality opponent.

Last edited:

Brett knocked out Arlovksi in 20 seconds and became ranked because of it. Lewis decisioned Ngannou and became ranked because of it. Neither Rogers nor Lewis have beaten more than 1 quality opponent.
I like Lewis but I never said he was elite. 1 dimensional, lots of holes, but a bomb in each hand. He only beat Ngannou because Stipe stole his soul. That’s not me making shit up. Ngannou admitted Stipe took all his confidence.

I like Lewis but I never said he was elite. 1 dimensional, lots of holes, but a bomb in each hand. He only beat Ngannou because Stipe stole his soul. That’s not me making shit up. Ngannou admitted Stipe took all his confidence.
Derrick Lewis is the #4 ranked HW in the world. He is currently viewed as elite by the UFC.
This is the crux of the issue. Your view point doesn't fucking matter. Where and when fighters get ranked isn't up to you.

Fuck, the HWs are thin if Lewis #4 right now

Stipe is now one of the heavy goats...
Fedor was one of the heavy goats....
Different eras.....
This is still a young sport ( as in mainstream)......

The infestation of dumb continues .

" subjective "
" opinions"
" context in general "
" context for that / this era"

People are entitled to their opinions but dont be " so matter of a fact about it" cause you're not giving yourself a good look to people and especially fighters who frequent the dog.

It's a fight forum so do your thing but I , at least, wouldnt title this topic the way u have.

Jordan Breen, I can only imagine, will be on point of his POV about sherdog/ other issues.

Nah, Lewis has beaten Volkov, Browne, Nelson, and Gonzaga as well. Not all of those guys are ranked but those are still good wins and he has proven himself more than Rogers ever did.

Of course I don't agree with the OP, Fedor>Stipe.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Stipe has benefited from an aging and shallow HW division. His wins are almost all against guys who were late 30’s or older and on career declines.

Derrick Lewis is the #4 ranked HW in the world. He is currently viewed as elite by the UFC.
This is the crux of the issue. Your view point doesn't fucking matter. Where and when fighters get ranked isn't up to you.
He can be #1 and not elite If the competition sucks. Is the #2 ranked LHW elite? No, I don’t make the rankings but I can make my own decision on who’s elite. I don’t need the UFC to spoon feed me information.

Nah, Lewis has beaten Volkov, Browne, Nelson, and Gonzaga as well. Not all of those guys are ranked but those are still good wins and he has proven himself more than Rogers ever did.

Of course I don't agree with the OP, Fedor>Stipe.
Nobody’s perfect

Stipe is now one of the heavy goats...
Fedor was one of the heavy goats....
Different eras.....
This is still a young sport ( as in mainstream)......

The infestation of dumb continues .

" subjective "
" opinions"
" context in general "
" context for that / this era"

People are entitled to their opinions but dont be " so matter of a fact about it" cause you're not giving yourself a good look to people and especially fighters who frequent the dog.

It's a fight forum so do your thing but I , at least, wouldnt title this topic the way u have.

Jordan Breen, I can only imagine, will be on point of his POV about sherdog/ other issues.
Had you not included “infestation of dumb” I would’ve had a more cordial response. I may be matter of fact but I don’t insult others but I’m Happy to if you decide to do that. Im sure you’re a wise sage, but I don’t need direction or tips on how to make fighters happy, which quite frankly is weird. Had you taken less time listing insults and read my posts, I explicitly say that I come to debate with the Fedor army. If others don’t choose to debate I leave them alone. And I didn’t title this thread so you’re barking up the wrong tree on that one. You quoted a Franklin U post but sent it to me so maybe you need to tighten up. I don’t know who Jordan Breen is but if You need to tattle on me, do your thing. You stay safe out there

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Stipe has benefited from an aging and shallow HW division. His wins are almost all against guys who were late 30’s or older and on career declines.
And his legendary run was a...6 fight win streak. Not even the longest in his division's history(that would be JDS' 9 fight win streak).

The Fedor army needs it so bad they count Rogers as quality win. Dude changed tires at Walmart part-time. No shit.

Stipe is a fire fighter! So, he can't be any good? Is that your dumb point?

Back