Stipe's wins are far better than Fedor's

Stipe fought alot of them past their prime

Stipe is a fire fighter! So, he can't be any good? Is that your dumb point?
You completely misunderstood the point and called ME dumb. I commend Stipe for being a firefighter and medic. Have a good one smart guy

Fedor - 12 ranked HW victories
#1 fighters defeated (1):

Nogueira 1
Top 5 fighters defeated (5):
Nogueira 3
Cro Cop
Arlovski
Sylvia
Herring
Top 10 fighters defeated (6):
Coleman 1
Hunt
Randleman
Schilt
Rogers
Fujita

Miocic - 7 ranked victories
#1 fighters defeated (2):

Werdum
Cormier
Top 5 fighters defeated (4):
Hunt
Overeem
JDS
Ngnannou
Top 10 fighters defeated (1):
Arlovski

Fedor has fought more elite competition than Stipe has. That's just a statement of fact.

Only 4 of Fedor's ranked wins were actually sanctioned and commissioned fights by a recognized athletic governing body and didn't have refs wearing ear pieces. Those are the only fights that i count.

So 4 for Fedor vs 7 for Stipe. And again, Stipe didn't need to pad his record with freak shows and pro wrestlers with no MMA experience while he was champ, he fought all those killers consecutively. Also look at some of their common opponents, Stipe knocked Werdum out in a minute and Werdum subbed Fedor in a minute. Stipe destroyed Fabio in 35 secs, meanwhile Fabio beat the shit out of Fedor and got robbed by the judges in corrupt ass Russia where Fedor is the head of the so called commission he fights under, meaning Fedor hand picked his ref and judges for the fight he stole from Fabio.

And again Stipe has already equaled Fedor's title defenses(which really shouldn't even count considering they were in fake ass Pride),
d38uaRj.jpg
but either way Stipe did it and he did it in the most regulated combat sport organization in the world, and it didn't take him 10 years to do it.

Stipe is the HW GOAT.

<PlusJuan>

Only 4 of Fedor's ranked wins were actually sanctioned and commissioned fights by a recognized athletic governing body and didn't have refs wearing ear pieces. Those are the only fights that i count.

So 4 for Fedor vs 7 for Stipe. And again, Stipe didn't need to pad his record with freak shows and pro wrestlers with no MMA experience while he was champ, he fought all those killers consecutively. Also look at some of their common opponents, Stipe knocked Werdum out in a minute and Werdum subbed Fedor in a minute. Stipe destroyed Fabio in 35 secs, meanwhile Fabio beat the shit out of Fedor and got robbed by the judges in corrupt ass Russia where Fedor is the head of the so called commission he fights under, meaning Fedor hand picked his ref and judges for the fight he stole from Fabio.

And again Stipe has already equaled Fedor's title defenses(which really shouldn't even count considering they were in fake ass Pride),
d38uaRj.jpg
but either way Stipe did it and he did it in the most regulated combat sport organization in the world, and it didn't take him 10 years to do it.

Stipe is the HW GOAT.

<PlusJuan>
This is a man who knows what’s up

Looking at that list, it is clear that Stipe's top 5 wins are clearly better than Fedor's top 5, but I still consider Fedor the greatest HW because of longevity and consistency at the top.

If Stipe beats DC and Ngannou back-to-back, he'd be #1.

No that’s incorrect.
Hunt - 41 at the time. Had just been finished via flying knee against Werdum

Arlovski - 37 at the time. Went on to be brutally finished in his next three fights

Werdum - 38 at the time.

Overeem - 37 at the time. Had been finished by strikes 11 times at that point in his career.

Junior won their first fight and then was 33 in the second fight. Had recently been finished by Cain and Overeem. Anyone who watches mma knows he was a shell of himself.

DC finished him at 39 and then lost when he was 40.

He was brutally finished by a young Struve and won in a snooze fest against Francis, which I still think is a good win.

Sorry. That’s not that impressive.

And his legendary run was a...6 fight win streak. Not even the longest in his division's history(that would be JDS' 9 fight win streak).
I don’t like to use the term, but he’s the most overrated champion around here in my opinion, if we are going off of resume. He didn’t fight any of those guys at their peak.

I don’t like to use the term, but he’s the most overrated champion around here in my opinion, if we are going off of resume. He didn’t fight any of those guys at their peak.
Agreed. He's carved out a place for himself in the history of the division but the idea that he's the GOAT is crazy.

Hunt - 41 at the time. Had just been finished via flying knee against Werdum

Arlovski - 37 at the time. Went on to be brutally finished in his next three fights

Werdum - 38 at the time.

Overeem - 37 at the time. Had been finished by strikes 11 times at that point in his career.

Junior won their first fight and then was 33 in the second fight. Had recently been finished by Cain and Overeem. Anyone who watches mma knows he was a shell of himself.

DC finished him at 39 and then lost when he was 40.

He was brutally finished by a young Struve and won in a snooze fest against Francis, which I still think is a good win.

Sorry. That’s not that impressive.
Nobody can touch Ngannou and Stipe beat him so bad he was a zombie against Lewis. You forgot to mention that in the list.. If you thought that was a snooze fest you don’t know what you’re watching. That’s not an insult, just the truth. Fedor doesn’t take one of those bombs from Ngannou. Every other win you mentioned was at least world top 5 HW. Im guessing MMA VS Pro wrestler is more impressive for some people. EVeryone’s different.

Last edited:
Stipe manhandled this dude
7C6D5B4E-649F-4A28-934B-75E28205382A.jpeg
Typical Fedor opponent
9678B618-5BE0-4A14-AFDB-A0FC6D1C0FB4.jpeg

It is sad that people are still using age as the Main factor for determining ones prime, and not considering the more important things like when a fighter begun fighting, amount of punishment sustained over the years, and especially how they were performing in their previous fights.
With all of those variables, it would be wise to look at what kind of win streak Stipe’s opponents were on, and how they performed recently when he faced them. If people would take the time to do that, then we wouldn’t hear nonsense like Werdum, JDS, and Overeem were passed their prime when Stipe fought them. Even Hunt and Arlovski were on big winning streaks, but as soon as Stipe beats them, then they’re past their prime.
I still have Fedor and Nog ahead of Stipe if I was forced to rank them, but to not put Stipe in the top 5 goat list is ridiculous, and probably comes more from hating Stipe’s personality. These are the same haters who discredit Stipe’s win against Ngonnou, stating Francis was too green after having 12 pro fights, but then bash Stipe for losing to Struve after only having 9 pro fights.

Remember when Werdum smoked Fedor? And Stipe made Werdum look like an amateur. Fuckin Matt Mitrione. Marinate in that
Yes I do, but Fedor's first loss was over 10 years into his career. I was replying to your post that Fedor never fought anyone, which is absurd and stupid especially considering heavyweights can end fights at anytime even with little skill.

I'm not interested in putting Miocic down and raising Fedor up. I like both guys and Miocic is a fantastic fighter. However, it's pathetic to any non biased individual to point out losses Fedor suffered a decade after compiling a 31-0 record as an under 6 foot heavyweight. Even more pathetic is that 2 of Miocic's 19 wins (Arlovski, hunt) are guys Fedor finished years prior. 2 more of Miocic's 19 wins (JDS, Cormier) are against guys he's lost to as well. Look at Miocic's first 6 wins as a professional as well. Also, decisions against Beltran and Gonzaga. It's really incredible to go 31-0 just admit it

Obviously a troll thread, but the FACT that most of Stipes wins were washed up fighters from Fedors era let’s you know everything you need to know.

Arlovski, Hunt, Reem, Werdum? Fighters who were ranked back in 2004 LOL

<GinJuice>
Arlovski on a huge win streak, Hunt ...... okay i give u that , Reem was also on a nice streak, and Doom was Champion who just beat Cain. Sorry your reasoning is a fail.

I don't think CC or Nog would stand a chance against Stipe, DC or even Francis, different era of mma.

I think 2006 CC would be favored over Stipe and Francis. I wonder if Stipe would even agree to fight CC at any point considering how he idolizes him.

Fedor is still the GOAT HW. Stipe is neck and neck for #2 with Nog.

Had you not included “infestation of dumb” I would’ve had a more cordial response. I may be matter of fact but I don’t insult others but I’m Happy to if you decide to do that. Im sure you’re a wise sage, but I don’t need direction or tips on how to make fighters happy, which quite frankly is weird. Had you taken less time listing insults and read my posts, I explicitly say that I come to debate with the Fedor army. If others don’t choose to debate I leave them alone. And I didn’t title this thread so you’re barking up the wrong tree on that one. You quoted a Franklin U post but sent it to me so maybe you need to tighten up. I don’t know who Jordan Breen is but if You need to tattle on me, do your thing. You stay safe out there
Did u start this topic /thread? I'm, respectfully, asking. I dont think you did( unless u started and mods combo-ed out).
Oh- wait - I started another response and quickly expunged it ( I'm talking within a minute or less so if that was u - u got to it offly quick ). As far as everything else is concerned- it's just been one big build up , that has just got me going. Normally not my style but lately some immature responses on my end and on an immediate level ( again- not my style unless someone starts first)so I genuinely apologize for whatever retort I began but that part wasn't meant for you.

The mental acuity has been overwhelmingly disappointing around certain topics ( to the point where I dont know if its bait or what ).

Stipe didn't need to pad his record with freak shows and pro wrestlers
While padding is annoying, it shouldn't matter much given how many legit fighters he also fought.
I'd argue if you fight twice as often as others, it doesn't matter if half your opponent are scrubs - the scrubs don't detract from the real opponents

Guys Fedor fought who were ranked top 10 in the world at the time by most mma publications (based off lists in another thread, so haven't double checked the sources)
- Sobral
- Schilt (not sure why he was so highly ranked)
- Herring
- Nogueira x2
- Fujita
- Coleman
- Randleman
- Crocop
- Hunt
- Lindland (okay, not really.. was a top 10 MW)
- Sylvia
- Arlovski
- Rogers

Back