Stonk Market Chat v5: We miss you @JonesBones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mopped by Smile Direct ouch that hurt.
Thank god I flipped some on the deadtcat but whew.
I heard the main dude is losing his dentists license in CA. Heard that on the radio but have not confirmed it. That could be the issue.

I heard the main dude is losing his dentists license in CA. Heard that on the radio but have not confirmed it. That could be the issue.
No that has nothing to do with it, just an EPS miss.

The past two days were a bloodbath.

The question is where does it go from here? Do you guys think the fundamentals are strong or are we on shaky ground?

The past two days were a bloodbath.

The question is where does it go from here? Do you guys think the fundamentals are strong or are we on shaky ground?
fed will cut rates in response to coronavirus inevitably spreading throughout the U.S. and causing panic whether it becomes a pandemic or not
fundamentals are untethered from the market, we've especially seen that with the crazy speculation surrounding TSLA

fed will cut rates in response to coronavirus inevitably spreading throughout the U.S. and causing panic whether it becomes a pandemic or not
fundamentals are untethered from the market, we've especially seen that with the crazy speculation surrounding TSLA

its pretty low already

wtf, i stopped getting updates from this thread. missed like 2 pages, thinking that it was dead.

the fed will almost certainly cut rates this year. probably within 2 months. and i'd guess a 2nd cut later, too.

Got mopped by Smile Direct ouch that hurt.
Thank god I flipped some on the deadtcat but whew.

i closed my calls on 2/20 (exp was 2/21) and was happy to be out for a bit. might make a play on it later.

I wish Robinhood would enable options Schrodinger. They don't want me to get rich apparently.

lolz, i thought you were making a schrodinger's joke.

Made some money off of MRNA options.

IVO last week was pretty good too.

lol I had some CODX in the high 3s and sold..... it's now at 8.74 a day later lol

Hopefully the market sell off is largely about the virus. I have hope it's impact will be short term.

I have seen some articles speculating that the sell off is in part over Bernie Sanders doing well with Democratic voters. If that is true, the stock market could be hurting and down for at least the year, possibly.

it's like 95% coronavirus freakouts. hence, the 24/7 coronavirus fearmongering on bloomberg.

the overpriced market and upcoming election doesn't help, but i mean... it's just people panicking. like retards.

Picked up a penny stock today. Its holding steady since I bought it. NTEC. Its 52 week high was 8.99, I got it at .2644/share today. Dexcel Pharma has been buying their shares so I had some profits sitting in my account, so taking a flyer it will bounce back some. Earnings come out 3/10 just trying to get ahead of the earnings. This is a risk play.

Been watching Aurora after the shit it took its been holding steady around 1.50. They have a lot of pluses but the big negative is they have a shit load of debt.

welp, that msft announcement ruined my contingency plan... and i think set up a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back