Economy gamestop, the only stock left in the world

i still can't believe that i set up piles of short puts yesterday with HORRENDOUS pricing and morons/bots bought them all.

i was hoping to get lucky and sell maybe 1 or 2. it makes me wonder if a ridiculously hedged fund was on the other end of my trades. i never really understand hedging to degrees that seem that crazy. even if one thought the stocks were going to 0, these were dumb puts to buy.
it was prolly idiots, but hard to say in this market.
I somehow had a SNBR short hit at 144 yesterday and you can barely even see it on the chart.

I had a question for folks a few days ago

in the current market scenario
1. Cut your losses and sell
2. Bag hold
3. add on to "good deals"

I took route 1, a week ago and sitting on half my money, although half my money is bagholding apple........

interesting to hear what the non day traders are doing

i know you wanted to hear what not brackis/me think, but it should all depend one's strategy/position for these.

really?

i may have just fucked up in the opposite way, i just basically put (rimshot) together my ideal portfolio.

if only i was an investor. so i might be bored for a while and just try to theta gang this instead of making big moves.
Is the Theta gang jumping in new members?

My strategy of buying low and selling high isn't working...

2. Bag hold

I took route 1, a week ago and sitting on half my money, although half my money is bagholding apple........

Red means buy, stonks only go up

Pretty simple tbh don't be a pussy

Is the Theta gang jumping in new members?

lolz. yes.

funny enough, the thetagang sub is flooded with old wsb exiles. but also now a lot of n00bs who... are doing it all wrong.

it makes for interesting reading, posts are either spam of overly technical jargon and .3 delta said too much... or people who can't figure out that dips are the worst time to sell calls.

My strategy of buying low and selling high isn't working...

crazy talk.

it was prolly idiots, but hard to say in this market.

this market is starting to remind me of the poker boom. where suddenly everyone and their literal mothers were entering tournaments and turning into retarded land mines that typically self-immolated, but could detonate on someone after calling a pre-flop raise with garbage and hitting a lucky flop.

this market is starting to remind me of the poker boom. where suddenly everyone and their literal mothers were entering tournaments and turning into retarded land mines that typically self-immolated, but could detonate on someone after calling a pre-flop raise with garbage and hitting a lucky flop.
Very apt comparison.
That period of time is how I got my bankroll started circa Chris Moneymaker 2003

2. Bag hold

If you aren't trading, it's a combination of all 3 of those. Cut losses on stocks that you think won't rebound. Hold ones that you think have good medium to long term value. Pick up more on dips for those that have solid outlooks.

Bagholding AAPL isn't bad imo, I like the stock and own it. I added to DKNG and PENN on the dip as I see huge things for them as the leaders in gambling as it becomes legal everywhere. DKNG just had a great earnings call this morning, I think it goes to 75-80 somewhat soon.

Basically, pick your spots.

lol jesus christ Fisker that Adam Jonas interview didnt even mention his price target on the stock was like 26 bucks and it ran to 27 in 1 hr up 20% rofl

i know you wanted to hear what not brackis/me think, but it should all depend one's strategy/position for these.
I'm more a weekly time chart type of guy, slower rather than fast pace.

Red means buy, stonks only go up

Pretty simple tbh don't be a pussy
<Lmaoo>

I'm going to get back in, I'm horrible at predicting the tops and bottoms, I'm ok with catching a ride a little late

If you are longterm investing you literally shouldn't care what happens in the market beyond trying to pick valuation winners and going to do something else with your life like say, making poorly informed conservative remarks elsewhere in the war room ;)
I'm long term, but I still want to make a buck/save a buck. like the covid drop, I wish I had gotten out of that, and back in during the recovery. Could mean that I was +25% for the year vs +100%

I'm more a weekly time chart type of guy, slower rather than fast pace.

ok, but that's not really what i meant. hedges? covered calls? are you squeezed by leverage or have free cash? the volatility of the stocks? do/can you go short? and of course, risk tolerance and etc. if you're up or down (ie: would wash sales affect you to any substantial degree)

it's all abotu one's strategy and position.

<{cruzshake}>

Probably going to have to wait till next week for that. Fridays aren't exactly great recovery days, and they're going to have to raise more capital over the weekend to cover the gme shorts next week by liquidating other positions, because the dumbasses opened a ton of new shorts yesterday and also wrote a bunch of naked calls they thought would expire worthless and had to scramble to buy shares when it looked like they might be ITM. GME will likely be flat tomorrow, or maybe go up a little, then get a big spike early next week and deflate again, and that's when the rest of the market will come back up.

U were saying...

i think it's funny how everyone keeps complaining about how overpriced stonks are and etc and i'm looking at my shit and seeing rkt with a p:e of like 5.

edit: more like 4. haha

Last edited:

2. Bag hold

$AAPL is not bag holding.
They are sitting on an ass load of cash and just up their dividend. They will be fine. Nothing goes up every day. I picked up more yesterday.

I am down 5 figures this week but still up 5 figures for the month. I welcome dips because steady gains lead to giant crashes. H

i think it's funny how everyone keeps complaining about how overpriced stonks are and etc and i'm looking at my shit and seeing rkt with a p:e of like 5.

edit: more like 4. haha
Those mortgage cos are fools gold imo

LFTR coming back to life would be a nice weekend reprieve from just clenching my asshole, as I am too perplexed to move either direction heavy rn.

Tiga just announced 2 new SPACs via Bloomberg, of equal size to their existing one TINV so I'm diving in on that.

Last edited:
"I SHOULD ADD TESLA IS UP" says Dom Chu on CNBC shilling for his fav stock.... while it's down rofl.

Back