Economy gamestop, the only stock left in the world

lol tite there goes TINV for 2% so sell half on low volume. Weird ;)

I had a question for folks a few days ago

in the current market scenario
1. Cut your losses and sell
2. Bag hold
3. add on to "good deals"

I took route 1, a week ago and sitting on half my money, although half my money is bagholding apple........

interesting to hear what the non day traders are doing

I would stay put unless you think the company you are holding will never come back.

Is the Theta gang jumping in new members?

My strategy of buying low and selling high isn't working...
My cover calls didn't soften the blow as much I hoped yesterday.

IFXdzESrGHRtCzopz7BptXACWRM=.gif

$AAPL is not bag holding.
They are sitting on an ass load of cash and just up their dividend. They will be fine. Nothing goes up every day. I picked up more yesterday.

I am down 5 figures this week but still up 5 figures for the month. I welcome dips because steady gains lead to giant crashes. H

I was about to say the same thing. They up their divided pretty consitently.

lolz, rh being fined over guh. hahahahahaha

i guess the broken spread numbers are part of it.

All that dip buying is beginning to pay off. Up today but still down quite a bit on the week.

I had a question for folks a few days ago

in the current market scenario
1. Cut your losses and sell
2. Bag hold
3. add on to "good deals"

I took route 1, a week ago and sitting on half my money, although half my money is bagholding apple........

interesting to hear what the non day traders are doing

I never sell at a loss except on if there were some actual bad news. Like if it turned out the CEO was a pedophile or something. Otherwise I usually just double down on dips. If I need to free up money for dips, I'll usually sell something that has already printed for me. I trimmed quite a bit of Schrodinger which I'm up 200% on it to free up funds this week.

Lol, let's not get too excited, over half the market's morning gains are gone already since lunch. Figured both gme and the overall market would be pretty flat today and that might end up true.

Fkn gme back from the dead. I should have sold when it was down 20% for a grand profit.

New plan...selling if I'm up a grand....rebuy put when moons...

Fk it...I got 3 weeks for this turd to die. Might make for some stressful nights though

Did not catch the tell bottom. Wanted to load up more today. So maybe next week I guess.

My portfolio hasn't moved.

Fkn gme back from the dead. I should have sold when it was down 20% for a grand profit.

New plan...selling if I'm up a grand....rebuy put when moons...

Fk it...I got 3 weeks for this turd to die. Might make for some stressful nights though
It's going to be all over the road till probably June. May/June is when Russell adjust their indexes, and that could mean a jolt for the stock.

Did not catch the tell bottom. Wanted to load up more today. So maybe next week I guess.

My portfolio hasn't moved.
Well... i hope you are joking. This 5% was chicken wire and duct tape on the leaky faucet. Luckily I’m only down 7% after the double barrel... if not for the double barrel would be brutal.

I’ll take it tho

GMBL is hilarious. I bought some at end of day. If this bitch spikes again on Monday it will be like the 4th time I’ve cleared double digits in a week...

Big week of spaccing ahead I can feel it. Everyone wanted a weekend between them and this Lucid crap.
Literally zero mergers announced today that I can find; RARE.

Oh great Cramer : "If I want solar...I'm betting on Elon Musk!!!!" wtf...?

Then someone calls in to ask about WPF and he is literally too retarded to understand what company they are talking about and moves on.

Well... i hope you are joking. This 5% was chicken wire and duct tape on the leaky faucet. Luckily I’m only down 7% after the double barrel... if not for the double barrel would be brutal.

I’ll take it tho

Its going to moon man. Ill probably try and catch a dip next week if the market tanks again. Going balls deep on this one.

Oil is was flat today but no major losses so happy with that.

Back