Economy gamestop, the only stock left in the world

Its going to moon man. Ill probably try and catch a dip next week if the market tanks again. Going balls deep on this one.

Oil is was flat today but no major losses so happy with that.

oil's done. we'll all be driving our lucid supercars that are paid for by bidenbucks and powered by solar panels that mine doge coins 24/7. all you'll need to do is sit back and drink your brawndo. it's what plants crave. it has electrolytes.

and when the windmills freeze and ice keeps the solar panels from generating enough power, you can just burn the car's upholstery for warmth.

So was this week a pullback? The middle of a correction? We in a bubble and a crash is coming?

Wondering what the consensus is in here of where the market is heading over the next few months and the rest of the year.

So was this week a pullback? The middle of a correction? We in a bubble and a crash is coming?

Wondering what the consensus is in here of where the market is heading over the next few months and the rest of the year.

I doubt the stimulus is fully baked in so I'd imagine we get a stimulus/reopening pop this spring. We've had a pretty massive run-up so my guess is (and make no mistake that's all it is) we see a little more pullback over the next few weeks, then a spike, then another drop come mid summer when the euphoria of "normalcy" wears off and there's some realization that the market was likely a bit overbought.

Looks like we have a "dip buy" open with shitcoins trading in lockstep w/ markets

Just watched Munger latest interview for two hours. Damn he's still brutal at his age. Went off on SPAC's and bitcoin lol.

Expecting another brutal week tbh.

Just watched Munger latest interview for two hours. Damn he's still brutal at his age. Went off on SPAC's and bitcoin lol.

Munger is always a fuckin G! Post a link Sherbro, I wanna hear what the man had to say!

What are you trying to TELL me?

Munger is always a fuckin G! Post a link Sherbro, I wanna hear what the man had to say!

Go youtube finance. He has snippets for his main points. Mad how sharp his brain still is at his age. Always worth listening to these old boys. Munger doesn't fuck around!

Tell will tell the story of this week. I like the stock.
Well it’s consistent, the only red in a sea of green again!

CDEV and MEG on another run

lol I was mad I hadnt shorted the crazy FSR runup, but then it megarebounded at the open so I said fuck it, shorted and got 7% in 10 min lol
Yaaaay week!

NIO is going to get volatile in after market when the earnings report comes out

Tell will tell the story of this week. I like the stock.
you guys need to chill on TELL
It's a lotto ticket stock built around an enormous LNG project that doesn't exist yet. It is not reflective of the market.

you guys need to chill on TELL
It's a lotto ticket stock built around an enormous LNG project that doesn't exist yet. It is not reflective of the market.

Management and founder are top draw. Expecting big things brah.

Just lol at stocks mooning atm. There's going to be a fucking big drop here, it's obvious. Mid day trading could be nasty.

So much for picking up anything on sale. These gains I'm sure will get pared today at some point but not enough to make entry points seem ultra appealing.

Anyone think Biden's $.40/gallon gas tax will gain steam?

Ughh...

Dan Loeb making pro-bitcoin comments makes me feel good about this FPAC shit going after Gemini.

So much for picking up anything on sale. These gains I'm sure will get pared today at some point but not enough to make entry points seem ultra appealing.

Don't speak to soon. One green day means shit. Stocks are still over bought and over priced.. Plenty of garbage over bought. But yeah no point buying here man.

Back