Economy stonks v19, ffs. nasdaq is murdered

Memes mooning grrrr.

bought some BFLY. Gonna have to average down.

Wtf is up with BTU, shits always mooning last two weeks I swear.

Goddamnit I had a dillards short set for 152.5 and 155 and missed both and then it tanked.

weird day.

market was down, my holdings were flat/up... but i didn't close much/make many moves. curious how uwmc is going to behave through the week now that the pumpers are all over it.

weird day.

market was down, my holdings were flat/up... but i didn't close much/make many moves. curious how uwmc is going to behave through the week now that the pumpers are all over it.
like CLOV lol

im hearing when the gamestop CEO is announced and they count the stocks (part of the procedure)
all those phantom stocks the hedge funds have out there are gonna make the stock skyrocket... we are talking like 1500 a piece and more ...
diamond hands people ...

like end of may early june

im hearing when the gamestop CEO is announced and they count the stocks (part of the procedure)
all those phantom stocks the hedge funds have out there are gonna make the stock skyrocket... we are talking like 1500 a piece and more ...
diamond hands people ...

like end of may early june
Yep. Got 20 lambos on it. Big rolling.
Sending hit squads to abort the hoes.

(this is satire. I only have a few hundred thousand riding on it and 3 sterile wives)

Anybody holding CCIV right now I think I would be worried.. the CEO looks like he's reading from a script and stumbling over questions. Looks shady as fuck lol.

Interviewer 'Are you on track for 20,000 vehicles for 2022' CEO 'Ummm, ummm, aiming for 577 this year, annnnd, then, a significant increase next year'.

NKLA 2.0?

These companies are coming to the market far to early and just cashing in on investors money. I mean there are dozens of these shitty companies out there. No fan of Tesla but at least they have legitimate decent sells albeit its way over valued.

Last edited:
Yep. Got 20 lambos on it. Big rolling.
Sending hit squads to abort the hoes.

(this is satire. I only have a few hundred thousand riding on it and 3 sterile wives)
lol yeah i think we have like 50 shares but we got in real low under $50 so we are already up by alot

Back