Economy stonks v20, you get an offering

Looks like Cathie buying the lows is beginning to pay off. Arkk will probably see ATH's soon..
lol nah but could see 150 again with some weird deepthroat lemmings readying their butts for another fisting.

Reddit pounding Bsquare lol. I bet it hits triple digits

$NMTR
My bags were almost unloaded on June 15th. I only had 1 meter up my ass. Then it’s tanked since and then their largest shareholder just reduced 1/2 his position so back to 9 meters up my ass. I could average down, but instead I will keep it as a reminder to not fucks with small cap Pharma s.
A kick in the balls would be better than this Facking Bullshit.
I am lying if it gets near a 1/share will average down because I love punishment.

$NMTR
My bags were almost unloaded on June 15th. I only had 1 meter up my ass. Then it’s tanked since and then their largest shareholder just reduced 1/2 his position so back to 9 meters up my ass. I could average down, but instead I will keep it as a reminder to not fucks with small cap Pharma s.
I am lying if it gets near a 1/share will average down because I love punishment.
tenor.gif

It's a shame the CNBC crew and Cathie Wood didn't commune together in an oceanside condo from the 80s. Jesus they wont shut the fuck up about her today.

$NMTR

lolz, the $1Ps looked juicy so i sold some at 8/20, 11/19, and 2/2022

BSQR hit triple digits

<20><Y2JSmirk><VinceCa$h><20>

every time they talk about jet fuel my subconscious yells "CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!"

and today seems weird. i was playing indi's open and sold figuring it would peak and then dump... which it did, but it still seems weird. i dunno. not looking into it, but will load up if/when it crashes to/under $9

kang ganging hard on fcel (closed every short put at 9:35, was reopening them just an hour ago) and bark, which i don't understand (options aren't matching their chart)

Fuck me sideways. My 18% could have been a bit better

lol sick rainmanned a CERE short after hrs while it was up 8% off a 120% run and it did an offering.

LMT is getting fuckin' fresh with me again. I'm in it for the long term and all that, blah blah yada yada, but you were supposed to sitting at at least $400 by the end of this quarter. I had it all worked out in my head. Now look what you did.

Back