Economy stonks v20, you get an offering

Cathie Would Bless.
Picked up $ZY this morning because she bought an ass load, already up 23%.

Cathie Would Bless.
Picked up $ZY this morning because she bought an ass load, already up 23%.
damn wish id known jesus christ.
Almost bought some off principle yesterday after just seeing it tank
Sigh.
Cant have eyes on everything.

Give a shout next time lol

Last edited:
Grill stocks are one thing where I wouldn't congratulate them on a job well done -_-

Is there a good reason VNE is above 38 when QCOM just announced a $37 offer to buy out after its already way high off a diff buyout offer?
I get some bidding war could happen, but 4% premium to actual offer price this soon seems lofty.
update: couldnt help myself and shorted a bunch @ $40 like a crazy risk welcoming bastard and closed for a few% gain

mrna calls off the opening dip candle were money.

damn wish id known jesus christ.
Almost bought some off principle yesterday after just seeing it tank
Sigh.
Cant have eyes on everything.

Give a shout next time lol
Sorry was at my Dr’s office waiting to get my butthole fingered during my annual. Buddy texted me and said Cathie Would bought in after it took a shit yesterday. Put in a buy and then got called back.
Will give a heads up anytime my butthole is fingerless.

Sorry was at my Dr’s office waiting to get my butthole fingered during my annual. Buddy texted me and said Cathie Would bought in after it took a shit yesterday. Put in a buy and then got called back.
Will give a heads up anytime my butthole is fingerless.
lol had a huge short setup at 14.44 and only a fraction filled and it tanked back to 14 so I closed it.

lol now have another shot at 14.8 for a flip.

Last edited:
@BIKES!

are you listening to the call? They said they won back AT&T. That is big news. They have all the major carriers. This may have a mini pop and then re-pop when TMUS is official!
I’m hoping brotha!

@BIKES!

Grab your popcorn for the pregame show. I added a little more at $5. Someone added 30k shares lol... I care moreso about the guidance then the earnings report. Bill better open his mouth and say the right things.

Edit:

"Strategic discussions with our largest carrier customers continue to move in the right direction, which we believe will set the Company up for a strong back half in 2021 and beyond.”

Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results

Smith Micro reported revenue of $15.9 million for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, compared to $12.9 million reported in the second quarter ended June 30, 2020.

Second quarter 2021 gross profit was $12.6 million compared to $11.7 million reported in the second quarter of 2020.

Gross profit as a percentage of revenue was 79 percent for the second quarter of 2021 compared to 90 percent for the second quarter of 2020.

Generally accepted accounting principles in the United States (“GAAP”) net loss for the second quarter of 2021 was $5.2 million, or $0.10 loss per share, compared to GAAP net income of $1.4 million, or $0.03 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2020.

Non-GAAP net loss (which excludes stock-based compensation, amortization of intangibles, and acquisitions costs) for the second quarter of 2021 was $307 thousand, or $0.01 loss per share, compared to non-GAAP net income of $3.0 million, or $0.07 diluted earnings per share, for the second quarter of 2020.
If they formally announce and sign I can’t see it not getting back to mid 6s and beyond. The dips leading up to the call were too big and non sensical.

I’m going to keep a close eye on options…

I was a fool for not getting more Viacom but glad it got back to 41 where it should be.

flipped CCL calls for a nice 50%. Probably done for today unless i see something i like.

lolz @ this hack claiming that jersey's using dial-up internet and doesn't have broadband.

also, i just got out of bed.

i would have bought puts if i noticed the options were up yesterday.

by morning, they seemed too pricey. not that it would have mattered, apparently.

<{hfved}>
Yeah I wasnt gonna touch options during the day; just sad I couldnt take out some commons after hrs.

hahah jesus HOOD.
Got out at 68
e2mtth7t96mkqld8gd2u.gif

Been a while since that has happened. Usually when I sell it runs another 5 to 10%.

Back