Economy stonks v20, you get an offering

Yeah I wasnt gonna touch options during the day; just sad I couldnt take out some commons after hrs.

REALLY kicking myself for not noticing their options went live yesterday.

whatever. if it keeps dropping, i can probably make money off short puts, anyway.

i feel like i keep avoiding easy/big bags of money this week.

on a related note, i already sold the xlnx leaps i just picked up. there's probably still way more juice in them, but i made 24-40% in like a day, so i guess i can't complain, regardless. wish i bought more, but that wasn't for a lack of trying. dead ass options chains...

Got out at 68
e2mtth7t96mkqld8gd2u.gif

Been a while since that has happened. Usually when I sell it runs another 5 to 10%.

Robin the hood. Pump and dump scheme. Seems legit lol

I was wrong thinking this would be the day CVNA fell =[[[

Somehow this carcass of a fad used auto company is now worth 65 BILLION DOLLARS.
More than actual automakers. All to middleman some cars on a website lol

Last edited:
Anyone familiar with potential for bots/algos to get quote-request data?
I've had a very weird thing happening after hrs where stocks I have a sell-limit on within .5% of latest price that will eerily trigger almost the instant I pull a fresh quote/trade window on the stock mimicking a buy/sell.
It's as if the algos are trying to create action to compel me to trade or something.

oh great I thought I market-close had an order on some PSFE
but I guess I double ordered a diff stock I was tryna get at close instead and just missed a pump. Not a real mega loss day but holy shit my be the most frustrating garbage in a while. What a coincidence it's while I'm travelling and on shit airport and plane wifi.

but I guess I double ordered a diff stock I was tryna get at close instead and just missed a pump. Not a real mega loss day but holy shit my be the most frustrating garbage in a while. What a coincidence it's while I'm travelling and on shit airport and plane wifi.
lol wow it really fucking ran.
Managed to get a little afters while grumbling but left so much on the table.

Maybe that ROOT shit I bought too much of will finally have its day.

Cashed my swing in KPLT for a cool 15%.

Bought 1000 shares of PSFE before close, saw the bottom. Aftermarket looking juicy but I may hold for longer. PSFE has bottomed.

Anyone familiar with potential for bots/algos to get quote-request data?
I've had a very weird thing happening after hrs where stocks I have a sell-limit on within .5% of latest price that will eerily trigger almost the instant I pull a fresh quote/trade window on the stock mimicking a buy/sell.
It's as if the algos are trying to create action to compel me to trade or something.

i'm not sure what you mean or if it's an interface thing or what, but i just check the order books/l2 on rh/tos/etc and don't exactly pull quotes. but i don't recall seeing spoofs like you describe.

i mostly notice the bots with options, but that's also mostly what i tend to be trading/viewing. and generally, they seem to just try to frontrun/mimic/clone my orders, often with a multiplier.

Solid day today and I needed it. Been buying penn and wynn last couple weeks...figs bounced 10%...crsr made a strong move tho its hard to get excited after being in the toilet.

Be interesting to see if this is the beginning of a rotation to small/mid caps.

boring morning so far. scalped some spce calls for 30%

holy shit, this srac/momentus guy is intolerable.

Cathie Would Bless.
Picked up $ZY this morning because she bought an ass load, already up 23%.
Sold this morning before it took a shit.
I am turning into a day trader.

NVAX at $190 is a steal especially with Japan EUA around the corner. The delay was due to material shortages and some bullshit with the FDA. It’s possible it touches $180-$185 before it’s done and then it’ll retrace and wait for news. These Covid stocks are insane.

Any opinions on MVST and BYSI?

2 days ago, i bought mvst for 8 and sold at ~8.90.

i wouldn't buy them over 10. but that's me. it's a wsb pump&dump at the moment.

indi just went back to 10. picked a bad day (yesterday) to sell 10Cs, i guess.

bought ptra at 10.75... but sold at 11. might make a play. i don't really like them, though... but they're beaten down a bit and might benefit from biden's bs. probably wait until their earnings next week to play or not.

debating buying srac at 9ish to get the $10, but worried the vote would pass. lolz.

Made bank, what a day. PSFE and MVST was a beautiful swing. Locked profits and still holding a little MVST.

Bought some WISH for a swing next week.

SoFi I’m hoping next week will tank I’m keen for another 1k shares for a 5 year hold.

Enjoy the weekend folks.

Back