Economy stonks v20, you get an offering

yeah it's been a solid week.
I should have bought the dip today on KPLT instead of feeling smart selling up 5%. It just hit my 3.50 price target for a 10% gain.

i'm still sitting on mine. also, bought some $5Cs yesterday. figured i'd give it a chance to head to ~5.

i'm still sitting on mine. also, bought some $5Cs yesterday. figured i'd give it a chance to head to ~5.
there's no way this shit goes above $4.25 interday without some prodigious catalyst.

there's no way this shit goes above $4.25 interday without some prodigious catalyst.

i mean, i'd be stoked with 4, but my point was that it was so blown out that i figured i'd try to give it a chance

lol medmen is a criminal scam MMJ corp and it's somehow getting CNBC coverage to get Tilray a hue spot about taking over their notes

lolz, haven't watched much cramer in a while. tuned in for the uwmc segment.

and now he's asked about solar and telling people to buy tesla, instead. same retard as always...

'you want solar? buy into this incredibly overpriced ev company that's sustained from tax credits and pretends to dabble in solar... and is being sued* for fucking up/frauding up their solar entry (solarcity)'

* https://www.businessinsider.com/solarcity-tesla-energy-beleaguered-history-elon-musk-2021-7

Last edited:
spy puts in the morning and calls after lunch. decent day.

overslept and got lucky.
Had a TLRY short I started at 14.10 and a NKLA short from 9.8 work nicely.
A HYRE short failed.
KPLT I nibble again.
UPST I have to start shorting
CVNA bleeds more so I had to start closing small amount.
BODY I thought I was an idiot for buying and instead got a 6% scalp to the upside.

Had bought some VIAC off a twitter chatter about redstone searching for deals but didnt load enough for this 6.5% move.

funny enough, my biggest win today was some obscure company i bought into last week based on hopes and dreams (OPTT) (green energy based on waves)

and then they got a DoE contract this morning and went up 18%

pltr calls after the $25 break paid. probably done today if I don't see anything else good.

lulz just arbitraged into some CBOE and short some CME on an all stock massive takeover rumor

GLOB only goes up. Doesn't trade AH or premarket, low volume stock that's gone from $250 to almost $290 in just over a week with no pullback even while the rest of the market drops.

Spy calls for 40% in a few mins after the fomc report

Bought 100 shares of GWRS(Global Water Resources Inc). Water! Water! Water!

damn had a ROOT short set at 6.01 and fell at 5.99 lol

lol HOOD

The fact it's been 6 weeks and we're on a trading thread that just hit page 50 after peak mania going thru one a week is telling.

My great day of shitty arbitrage games continues into afters shorting TSLA buying VIAC and buying PSFE :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back