Economy stonks v20, you get an offering

Seriously cant get over that I got some CERE short +5-8% after hrs when Offering news had been published lol

Pissed tho cause thought I had a market on close ordered for a stonk, but i guess I did a day-limit instead and have nothing to show for it lol

Last edited:
Someone remind me to use RYAM as a long; could see it getting bought by PE etc.... awful chart lately but good insider buying at above current value.

LMAOOO AMD long vs NVDA short pays again!
Amd going to $100 next. Congrats to those who longed

giphy.gif

Whack decided to close my SE short and it kept dropping and rotated into shorting NIO hoping for a DIDI sell off whenever that hits

Someone remind me to use RYAM as a long; could see it getting bought by PE etc.... awful chart lately but good insider buying at above current value.

up 5%, not sure if you bought yesterday...

amd's running hotter than i expected, i just rolled out some covered calls, just in case ($100 -> 105). dat lasagna.

i'd like to thank intel for constantly fucking up. from buybacks to bailouts (well, subsidies)... all that money and they can't get their shit together.

Had plug calls that I sold at open after the rbc price target news. Now they’re down and I’m tempted to buy them back. Lol

EL, msft and mrvl have all hit their 52 week high recently. Love their momentum to keep going.

Finally started a position with INFU yesterday in the upper $17.xx. I know I should hold based on the risk reward at the price, but tempted to sell if this touches $21 again today. Also LUVU with ridiculous gains over the past week under the radar. I've been wanting to start a position for months, but never dived in :( ... Should have put all my SMSI into LUVU instead, lmao.

i wonder if i'll see a cent.

i'm still part of the class action (if that's even happening, the lawyers went silent long ago). it's even sillier since i'm kinda stuck with robinhood, anyway (although, they've actually been ~ok for a while, imo)... thanks to my compulsion to gamble with cheap options. and... well, all the brokers having flaws.

so the housing data came out today, and unless i'm missing something, it looked... surprisingly good. was supposed to be down... was up.

uwmc's bleeding out, anyway.

<Fedor23>

Back