Economy stonks v20, you get an offering

i'm getting sick of gelsinger (intel) being on cnbc every week.

lolz @ trying to get people to use intel's fabs while intel is using tsm's fabs... like, how the fuck could anyone believe this shit? intel can't even make their own shit and they had to rely on outsourcing to finally get ponte vecchio out (for aurora) after getting fined last quarter (~$150M, iirc) for being 3 years late for (failing AGAIN at) delivering aurora (supercomputer running on ponte vecchio)

<JagsKiddingMe>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(supercomputer)

lolz, rmo (romeo) down to $4.39

romeo and juliet wasn't even the level of tragedy of this stock.

{<jordan}

Alright I need to go to bed before I say something about what I want to happen to Cathie Wood.

Alright I need to go to bed before I say something about what I want to happen to Cathie Wood.
lolz blindly bought some SKLZ and caught a pump after waking up from my nap; the irony.

effin cox I wanted to short TSP at the peak but no shares...now shares available after it has fallen 8% -_-

lolz, rmo (romeo) down to $4.39

romeo and juliet wasn't even the level of tragedy of this stock.

{<jordan}

lolz, it's 4.17

i have a tiny position (at like 4.60ish, no fuck's given yet) and i'm debating knife catching even though i don't even like this stock/company at all and only wanted a next day flip.

damn meant to buy shitloads of FISV on the close and only did a bit and just took 2%

LMAO cramer shitting on WISH @$6 after endorsing it 3 months ago as a short squeeze idea when it was @ $13.
Dude needs a dirt nap in his gardening suit.
Ej-1Lf-WoAAm5_P

Time to buy Wish now I guess. lmao

LMT & AJRD deal was for AJRD at $51.

Rumors that the deal isn't going to go through have dropped AJRD to $42 in recent days. If the deal doesn't go through, that's a decent price to pick up a solid company in AJRD. Think it's likely the deal still goes through, though.

I’m down almost double digits in PENN. do something you cunt

Back