Economy stonks v21

I hear you. Too bad the multiple dips I bought were from the high $7's to the low $6's...

What do you think the target is by end of Nov? I'm going to see for the losses no matter what by end of NOV...

I have no clue to be honest. It may be a dud throughout the rest of 2021 or it could pop on TMUS news. There have been a lot of recent nuggets showing that TMUS is happening, but the biggest question is when? Even then we need to see some revenue if want to expect this to multi-bag.

what did you make the most in so i can bet against?

AEHR. Might be too late since it's already dropping, but to be honest I wouldn't mess with it. There's a chance it could drop to $11-12's, but it could also continue to moon to $20. If it does drop I will buy in again, but for now keeping a small 1000 shares in case this one day goes to $100, lmao....

Will ROOT ever move ffs in balls deep just about evens but I’m tired of waiting for this to take off.

200.gif

SMSI speaking about TMUS finally?

200.gif

SMSI speaking about TMUS finally?
No. My guess is a combination of factors. Small caps are up, many sold AEHR high, buying SMSI low and charts looking favorable even though I'm not a fan of trying to read charts.

Any theories as to why AMD and XLNX are up today?

@BIKES!

Selling TELL and CDEV for measly gains was truly retarded in hindsight. I was in under $2 on TELL. Ah well, life goes on fella.

Managed to get out of SFT with a decent gain today at over 2%. Its a beauty to trade daily. Often dips then rips mid trading.

lol took TELL for a few 3% trades but shoulda just held and gotten 30% in 5 days.

TSLA above 800 starts becoming an attractive short again. Can't see anyone buying above that besides chumps. Against it a bit to follow

nice fired blindly at Ford on battery news and scored 2% after hrs

TSLA above 800 starts becoming an attractive short again. Can't see anyone buying above that besides chumps. Against it a bit to follow

Fanboys drive the stock. They love it and will continue to pour all their hard earned money in TSLA lol

I'm in since 2017 and always looking for attractive option plays and converting to more shares when I can. It's a once in a generation company. The returns will outpace any day trading. You could be doing something else with your time.

One of the most divisive companies out there. Big picture, long term, almost every new car produced will be electric by 2030 and the world will be almost completely converted to wind and solar with battery storage by 2030. It's inevitable, economics will drive it. 95% of miles driven will be autonomous as well but that's another topic.

Short term for Wall Street. They will produce a massively profitable Q3 with record production and deliveries. They have two new factories coming on in weeks which should almost double production for 2022. Revenue will grow and margins will improve. There are a ton of catalysts coming as well.

$NAKD making that compliance run to $1 today. It will be funny watching everyone dump including me at $1.00.

damn I should had more faith shorting BX above 120 into the high 130s.
PE getting wrekked.

CELH finally tanked at least and im out.
Shorting ROOT based on lack of shares hopefully down to 5.4X range

i guess i picked a good day (yesterday) to sell calls.

wasn't much of a hedge, though. lolz.

CELH finally tanked at least and im out.
Shorting ROOT based on lack of shares hopefully down to 5.4X range

lolz, i was looking at buying root. i have a small position at 5.9 and debating buying the dip and selling 2022 calls...

Scooping up some oil stock, bought some ET. Been waiting since last week for a mega dip and here it is. Wouldn’t want to be in tech right now, could drop a lot more here considering how over valued the whole sector is. Hoping tech continues to get butchered.

Back