Economy stonks v26

rob mafia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(thread originally titled "this market sucks more ass than a felching aardvark")

a4afdeb62f80fed9ab14c1cc78eafb6b.jpg

prev: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/stonks-v25-return-of-the-fedi.4238096/

Last edited:
Hope everyone is still short

Hey guys, I think the crypto bounce is right around the corner

Hi
I bought and flipped some TSLA today lmaooo

First 50 point increase and you bet your butt BTC is jumping
I know I'm probably just crazy, but you wouldn't be financially motivated in making such a prediction would you sherbro?

I was looking at GSAT down 18% into apple news....then announce a partnership...halted..up 18% for next of like 40% swing lol (wasnt in)

I know I'm probably just crazy, but you wouldn't be financially motivated in making such a prediction would you sherbro?

Nah. I played around with some crypto in the pandemic out of boredom. Made some lol profit off doge and sold well before it crashed. That’s about it tho.

I don’t even do much with real stocks. I just change around my 401k stuff at times mostly.

Nah. I played around with some crypto in the pandemic out of boredom. Made some lol profit off doge and sold well before it crashed. That’s about it tho.

I don’t even do much with real stocks. I just change around my 401k stuff at times mostly.
I was quoting our friend who makes crypto threads in 'Berry ;)

Hey guys, I think the crypto bounce is right around the corner
Matt Damon says fortune favors the brave!

I wonder if he got paid in bitcoin or $ for that commercial though...

@rob mafia getting lazy not even tagging us in the OP. I’m guessing he realized the hope of seeing a felching aardvark would pull us in either way…

Don’t let today fool you, the bloody road of death will continue

Damn and today was so promising like the day before that and the days ahead. So much Hope in the remainder of the year we need a new slogan

Playing for a market bump then shorting off that

trying to find a way to play stocks off the queen maybe kicking it soon

@rob mafia getting lazy not even tagging us in the OP. I’m guessing he realized the hope of seeing a felching aardvark would pull us in either way…

Don’t let today fool you, the bloody road of death will continue

lolz @ the title getting censored.

Back