Economy stonks v26

lol was short oil shit after it frontran that opec shit. Nice

lol was short oil shit after it frontran that opec shit. Nice

I bought drip yesterday. Oil becoming a little over extended. Buy the rumour, sell the news job.

Looking at getting in GME, seems to be up and down around here, may offer some upside at this level.

Lulz sold drip. Big boys just playing games. Early shake out before opec meeting so they can gobble up more shares and send it. Heavily manipulated. Oil back mooning.

This does not bode well with the inflationary problems. Crude $100 back on the menu maybe. The profits for big oil will explode this quarter.

Here comes the pump. Bought the GME bottom lulz.

I hope we close green for the next few days. Nice opportunity to load puts

lol fuuuuk
had ashot at COMP after "they hadnt received an offer yet" up 2.5%....now up 20% lol

@Gas121 you selling CPE? What a monster fucking run. Got in last week at $31. I’m going to be greedy and keep half running…

holy fuck gents
I was working out shooting hoops.
Went back to my phone to adjust spotify playlists and got a push notification that Biden was expunging weed convictions.
Slammed through an enormous bet on some weed stocks and made a fat fat sack of coin.
Biden and bball bless.
25% gains on some in 20 minutes.
Went from being a day where I had no idea where markets were going to one of my better days ever.

holy fuck gents
I was working out shooting hoops.
Went back to my phone to adjust spotify playlists and got a push notification that Biden was expunging weed convictions.
Slammed through an enormous bet on some weed stocks and made a fat fat sack of coin.
Biden and bball bless.
25% gains on some in 20 minutes.
Went from being a day where I had no idea where markets were going to one of my better days ever.
These fell a bit after hours...loaded the fuck up and they spiked again
What a day

Sadly sold my MAPS way too soon.
Could have made an ungodly amount of money holding that. Up 75% where I bought.
Oh well
Silly internet money <Flex1>

Last edited:
QUOTE="BIKES!, post: 169411389, member: 231247"]@Gas121 you selling CPE? What a monster fucking run. Got in last week at $31. I’m going to be greedy and keep half running…[/QUOTE]

I’m out of this play now. Maybe should have stayed in with oil mooning. It doesn’t bode well for markets with crude breaking $90.

Big oil earnings will be probably blow outs..

Taking a hard look at selling some 2025 puts soon.

edit: nvm future down some but not mega.

Last edited:
Cathie Wood Warns Fed of Policy Error as Rate Hikes Hit ARK ETFs
Elaine Chen

Bloomberg) — Cathie Wood, whose innovation-themed ETFs have plummeted in this era of rising interest rates, is taking the Federal Reserve to task for its aggressive tightening campaign.

In the latest market commentary from her firm ARK Investment Management, Wood pens an open letter to the Fed expressing concern that the central bank is making a policy error with its rapid rate hikes.

She warns that the central bank could be raising the risks of a deflationary bust, pointing to a slew of falling commodity prices and retailers’ growing inventories as key indicators. The money manager argues that, in targeting price growth and jobs numbers, the central bank is focusing on the wrong barometers.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cathie-wood-warns-fed-policy-151819542.html

Sounds like Ark wants the money printer back on.
<DCrying>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back