Economy stonks v26

Rally looks kinda strong. Next bear market rally perhaps!

One stock I can't figure out is PRTA
Went up 90% today in sympathy with Biib over their alzheimers drug, just insane.
1.3 bil in added market cap
Insiders were selling shares at $30 last week...it traded up to 60 lol

One stock I can't figure out is PRTA
Went up 90% today in sympathy with Biib over their alzheimers drug, just insane.
1.3 bil in added market cap
Insiders were selling shares at $30 last week...it traded up to 60 lol

The rational reminder podcast did a bit once where they said that the average, severely illegal inside trader only beats the total market by 1%. In surveys, they found that insider information was much, much better at telling people it was time to buy, but of little use in telling people when to sell.

Bank of England restarting bond purchases to stop Pension funds from going under, interesting. Market at the moment apparently liked the move.

Berkshire dropping the hammer again on $OXY with a 6m share purchase.

Must be seeing something nobody else is, who knows!

A nasty bull trap. Got to lock them profits quickly. Market looks spooked and ready to crater.

A rug pull of epic proportions. Crickey I’m glad I sold out at open.

The buying pressure has no conviction. This is it!

resisted the temptation to buy NKE at the close.
Down 5% after hrs.
Gonna start accumulating as it drops or sell on a pop

What a quarter.

S&P 500 down over 25% for the year. Nasdaq down 33% or so.

Lockheed Martin is the only stock in my portfolio that is up for the year. Waste Management was also up before today. I'm beating the market but I'm still probably down somewhere in the mid-teens %. 15,16%.

I've never had a year like this. Even in 2008, when the S&P 500 was down near 40%, I managed to only be down 9%.

A nasty bull trap. Got to lock them profits quickly. Market looks spooked and ready to crater.
I didn't cash out quite yet on the nice CPE hit this week. I also think we have some huge runs leading up to Q3 earnings call around the 3rd week in Oct.

There isn't the slightest indicator of anything positive in the short and mid term. Housing market is going to stagnate to fucking hell before prices plummet and folks underwater walk away. We may see >25% declines in many cities. Based on 2008 and 1990 bubbles it could take 10+ years to come back

Tesla released delivery and production numbers. Production in line but they were short ~20k cars for deliveries and I doubt WS cares about the reasons in this market. Tesla and Apple may be pulling the market down further tomorrow.

Tesla released delivery and production numbers. Production in line but they were short ~20k cars for deliveries and I doubt WS cares about the reasons in this market. Tesla and Apple may be pulling the market down further tomorrow.
It's honestly stunning (I did predict it, but still) how TSLA turds have held the line and are 30% of their lows of the year while shit gets wrecked.

It's a car company with like 4 aging designs and about 4 years behind schedule on bullshit pipedreams like SemiTrucks and Trucks and special magic batteries that dont exist either.

I do wonder if we're all just cynics here (given that people across the political spectrum seem to hate him) or if the general public has the intellect to also be getting tired of his nonsense.
I fear not.

Last edited:
It's honestly stunning (I did predict it, but still) how TSLA turds have held the line and are 30% of their lows of the year while shit gets wrecked.

It's a car company with like 4 aging designs and about 4 years behind schedule on bullshit pipedreams like SemiTrucks and Trucks and special magic batteries that dont exist either.

I do wonder if we're all just cynics here (given that people across the political spectrum seem to hate him) or if the general public has the intellect to also be getting tired of his nonsense.
I fear not.

Hear what you are saying but they have grown deliveries yoy every quarter and eps keeps rising. It's alot easier to hold the line when deliveries and earnings are rising vs some of the other big tech which may have reversed course on their figures.

Time will tell with everything but ultimately I think you are very much going to be shown to be on the wrong side of history with Tesla.

I think they are creating a new market and it takes time. The supply chains and infrastructure need to built from the ground up. I think they are way ahead of anyone else.

Few years and their will be skeptics saying how is tesla worth Trillions, just my opinion.

lol fuk I overslept for the first time in a while.
Still up!
Had some TSLA short and F long which was nice, along with a long-short on NCLH and CCL.
Gonna close on TSL for now down 20% from where I reshorted

A face ripping oil rally. It’s back and back with a bang. Holy fuk lulz. I would not be surprised to see $100 crude soon.
Real soon. All for the midterms and we depleted far too much of the reserves. Booming

IMO Putin's war is gonna die in the winter and cap oil.

Back