Economy stonks v26

Emergency Fed meeting today, yeah, I'm out. Gonna wait till it's over before I dip back in, market looks like it's pricing in an emergency rate cut or BOE style QE.

Oh lord Elon tryna distract from his stock tanking to well below where he sold with a twitter beef with Ukranian President about how to end war with Russia.
This dude literally can't shut the fuck up about whatever the soup du jour is and leverage it for his own attention and smoothbrain ranting.

A face ripping oil rally. It’s back and back with a bang. Holy fuk lulz. I would not be surprised to see $100 crude soon.
Hell yeah, I managed to catch the bottom at $68.50 and it's up 11% in just a few days.

Lol cathie bought a lot of TSLA today
I bought some at the close for a .75% scalp and sold already; news prolly got frontrun.

PLTR shill Joe Lonsdale who looked coked out of his mind and/or autistic nutjob who can't look at the camera ever when CNBC trots him out every few weeks. Well I guess he is a text buddy of Daddy Elons; shocker.

lol fuk I overslept for the first time in a while.
Still up!
Had some TSLA short and F long which was nice, along with a long-short on NCLH and CCL.
Gonna close on TSL for now down 20% from where I reshorted
right again

Should be an interesting end to the year. Sold some Tesla $200 puts yesterday and added some longs with the cash. Short term bullish, have enough invested that I don't have any fomo but also enough cash that I am protected to the downside if this bullish trend is cut shorter than anticipated, waiting for another entry to short again and sell off some of these longs picked up last week and today.

Apparently no news is good news for the emergency Fed meeting. Fucking 1300 points up since the meeting went down yesterday morning.

lol fuk sold 75% of my SFIX scalp yesterday for 1.5% gain....is up 12% on the poshmark sale news.

Figured we'd get a recovery this week to start the quarter, but this is a little aggressive. Sold my tqqq calls and gonna start picking up some sqqq this week

A face ripping oil rally. It’s back and back with a bang. Holy fuk lulz. I would not be surprised to see $100 crude soon.
Holy shit im up ~30% this week. Not selling quite yet. Finally a nice run

Feeling extremely blessed to have gone long on so much shit tier spike crap while my VIXY hedge is only down 3% in a 3% bounce day

This live Cathie Wood interview on cnbc is unreal huckster autism. Just stammering over and over with the most odd cadence. Suddenly speeding up and getting exhasperated. Trying so hard to be almost authoritarian. Not letting the anchors get any questions in and just plowing through when they try to chime in loool.

"We have a such and such value strategy. We saw things in our portfolio that we realize we wrong and put money into things we had higher conviction on!"

Yeah no shit you evangelic nut; that's literally the definition of trading stocks in the most broad platitude way.
I can't believe how many rubed out goofs gobble up this empty chatter.
Literally all her analysis "well it's because we believe its correct" plus price of the asset; nothing about finances.

Last edited:
My guess is this is an excuse for Musk to start offloading more Tesla shares. I’ll be shorting.

Went short some TWTR at 52.20... like 4% upside risk for a decent chance of a 10+% crash if Musk pulls some bullshit

lol daddy elon now trying to pretend he wanted Twitter all along and is using it to create a "super app" called "X" that will change the world
What an absolute clown. Dana White level

Went short some TWTR at 52.20... like 4% upside risk for a decent chance of a 10+% crash if Musk pulls some bullshit
lol nice closing half this close to $50 already thx Elon

Back