Street bully challenges boxing coach and gets f***ed up

Fuck me I wish people on a text based forum could read.

I didn’t read the OP cuz I seen the vid but I didn’t read the video description either when I watched it I watched the video before @StopDucking posted it. But damn I take back what I said that motherfucker is a real bully trying to fight someone on crutches that’s weak

I didn’t read the OP cuz I seen the vid but I didn’t read the video description either when I watched it I watched the video before @StopDucking posted it. But damn I take back what I said that motherfucker is a real bully trying to fight someone on crutches that’s weak
watchu talkin bout homie had two clubs just cuz he was using em to help walk don't mean they can't be weapons

My kickboxing coach also kicked my ass one of my first trainings when I was 15 years old, eventually I was fed up with it and became a panic wrestler, but with succes. Double legged take down and ended in full mount. He was not happy, but also little bit impressed. After that, he went on kicking my ass... haha. But he knew I was no slough.

I was thinking all the time when this retard was fighting the coach, why only body shots? Why no take down? But still wouldn't have matter, that foul didn't look like a fighter/brawler at all. No movement, nothing. Was this guy's story even real?

Last edited:
My kickboxing coach also kicked my ass one of my first trainings when I was 15 years old, eventually I was fed up with it and became a panic wrestler, but with succes. Double legged take down and ended in full mount. He was not happy, but also little bit impressed. After that, he went on kicking my ass... haha. But he knew I was no slough.

I was thinking all the time when this retard was fighting the coach, why only body shots? Why no take down? But still wouldn't have matter, that foul didn't look like a fighter/brawler at all. No movement, nothing. Was this guy's story even real?

Its a boxing gym. Not MMA..

He wasn’t joking and playing around, he emailed the coach challenging him to a fight and then drove an hour to see it through.
You could tell he was horse playing.
He was laughing and barely hitting him on the side.

The couch is the bully and wanted to look like billy bad ass and filmed himself like a teenage girl.

You could tell he was horse playing.
He was laughing and barely hitting him on the side.

The couch is the bully and wanted to look like billy bad ass and filmed himself like a teenage girl.
You’re saying the dude challenged the coach to a fight, didn’t listen when the coach said he’s coming off hip surgery, drove an hour to see it through and then just wanted to horse play?

Do you know what a boxing gym is son?

You’re saying the dude challenged the coach to a fight, didn’t listen when the coach said he’s coming off hip surgery, drove an hour to see it through and then just wanted to horse play?
Yeah

This guy seems pretty dumb and awkward but harmless.
The coach wanted to look like a big man beating up a guy that wanted to horse play while filming it. The coach then put it on the internet claiming to be a victim. The coach is probably the biggest bully I've seen in awhile.

But ill give the coach some credit, he sure fooled you clowns.

Yeah

The coach wanted to look like a big man beating up a guy that wanted to horse play while filming it. The coach then put it on the internet claiming to be a victim. The coach is probably the biggest bully I've seen in awhile.

buddy if you believe all that I’ve got some beautiful beach front property in Iowa I’d love to sell you

Yeah

So have you gone back to thAt gym? Or have you given up on learning boxing?

Yeah

Friendly advice: the next time you drive to somebody's place to ask them to fight you and they refuse, don't insult them or you'll get your ass kicked again. That's how real life works.

Friendly advice: the next time you drive to somebody's place to ask them to fight you and they refuse, don't insult them or you'll get your ass kicked again. That's how real life works.
Pretty sure driving to boxing gym and wanting to box is exactly what your supposed to do Karen.

But I guess you could film yourself beating on some old man that doesn't know anything and pretend to be a victim. The cucks will love it apparently.

So have you gone back to thAt gym? Or have you given up on learning boxing?
I gave it up.
Perfect record intact.

Sometimes a man has to know when to hang them up and let the young one compete.

Pretty sure driving to boxing gym and wanting to box is exactly what your supposed to do Karen.

But I guess you could film yourself beating on some old man that doesn't know anything and pretend to be a victim. The cucks will love it apparently.
Simmer down stew.
Look at you. Your name and location is an attack at people you will never meet on a messageboard, you purposely put yourself against the group just to agitate and flex.

Your card is that you are a tough white guy that is dropping truths the liberal world is to soft to accept...

Throwing round words like cuck And bully but those rocks are just cracking your glass house.

gain some perspective and come back as a better poster

Simmer down stew.
Look at you. Your name and location is an attack at people you will never meet on a messageboard, you purposely put yourself against the group just to agitate and flex.

Your card is that you are a tough white guy that is dropping truths the liberal world is to soft to accept...

Throwing round words like cuck And bully but those rocks are just cracking your glass house.

I'm just throwing some jokes in after some truth.

Sorry for hurting your feelings. You can't take me too seriously, i'm just giving you a hard time.

Simmer down stew.

jesus Christ, now there are two KOs in this thread...

Simmer down stew.

cdf8a212c20f235f3b4a283664ce0595.jpg

Back