Street bully challenges boxing coach and gets f***ed up

From the video description:

This guy drove 1 hour to my gym just to fight with me..
He said he have been In and out of prison he have anger issues and was looking for somewhere to train. But first he wanted to get in the ring with me..
He said he’s been in many street fights. Also many fights while being locked up.

I had no intention to even spar
Because I was on crutches and freshly out of hip surgery.
After I showed him my crutches he went on to call me a kitty cat and said are you backing out.

He is a bully that needed to Be humbled.

The coach played it smart. He could have hurt him a lot worse but instead he taught him a valuable lesson. Hopefully the guys smart enough to take it.

if he was trying to KO the guy he would of done it. The guy wasn’t a novice boxer, he was an asshole.

i mean, any one of the head shots he landed could've KO'd that dude. he really should've just stuck to the body in my opinion. i'm not saying the coach is an asshole, but he definitely risked seriously injuring the guy by throwing the right hand and left hook to the head.

i mean, any one of the head shots he landed could've KO'd that dude. he really should've just stuck to the body in my opinion. i'm not saying the coach is an asshole, but he definitely risked seriously injuring the guy by throwing the right hand and left hook to the head.
i dont disagree with your thought process but ultimately the guy who challenged the coach, signed the waver, gloved up and stepped between the ropes was risking serious injury to himself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back