STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Lucia’s st fierce is a nice shimmy tool into run. Decent range and she has good back speed.

Sure thing, brother. I just need see the bodies and a staying buzz to warrant keeping it pinned. Swami and I have talked about it in the past; all good in the VG hood.

I'll make sure to keep this place alive with some form of creativeness and ingenuity...

HEY MOTHERFUCKERS! EVERYBODY! YES, INCLUDING YOU! I'VE GOT CANDY! GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASSES IN THIS THREAD NOW!

Some Lucia corner combos I want to share:

No EX on that last move before the CA. That was an error on my part.

I messed around with Lucia again for a bit, but I realized that I really just wanted to give Cammy another go. It's weird playing her after focusing just on Sagat for such a long time. I got beat up kinda bad, but I think I landed more dps with her yesterday than I ever had previously (thanks Sagat). It's too bad ranked won't let you switch out your character mid set as I like her much better for some matchups, but I think I prefer Sagat against almost all the grapplers (maybe not Blanka because Cammy can punish ball with drill).

I messed around with Lucia again for a bit, but I realized that I really just wanted to give Cammy another go. It's weird playing her after focusing just on Sagat for such a long time. I got beat up kinda bad, but I think I landed more dps with her yesterday than I ever had previously (thanks Sagat). It's too bad ranked won't let you switch out your character mid set as I like her much better for some matchups, but I think I prefer Sagat against almost all the grapplers (maybe not Blanka because Cammy can punish ball with drill).

You still rockin the hitbox?

OT: Maybe MVCI might have had a chance if characters like Morrigan looked like this. A new Darkstalkers would be great if Arcsys developed it.

w9o998mewgs01.gif

u jerk off 2 dat shit don’t u

Yeah. I feel a lot more comfortable with it now. Divekicks are pretty hard for some reason, but I had trouble with those on stick too.

That’s cool. My buddy uses one so I may give it a shot.

My work sent me to middle of nowhere Utah for 3 weeks. Brought my PS4 but just couldn’t fit a stick. Might become a pad playing in that time lol.

I've been getting a lot of player disconnects lately, and it sucks because some of them have come as I've just lost or been in the process of losing. Makes me look like I'm rage quitting.

I've been getting a lot of player disconnects lately, and it sucks because some of them have come as I've just lost or been in the process of losing. Makes me look like I'm rage quitting.

Word is, CFN has been trash since the latest update unfortunately. Lots of people are having issues.

Word is, CFN has been trash since the latest update unfortunately. Lots of people are having issues.
Well at least I hope that means people are giving me the benefit of the doubt. Some of my disconnects have been during the opponent's game winning super. I'm on the receiving end of it too. Beat a 5k Gief and Rashid and the disconnect came just as I was winning game two. I wonder about the Gief player though. He fell for Cammy's vskill crossup on his wake up, and I had vtrigger active; I think he was just salty.

I was finally able to play yesterday without any disconnects. Hopefully it's fixed for good.

My computer is getting upgraded tonight and I intend on getting street fighter. Would love to play with y'all!

Back