Economy Studen Loan Forgiveness by EO, Biden say nope.

High Altitude

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"Dear Daddy Biden,

I am your typical woke non binary self absorbed dip shit who thought it was a great idea to take lesbian tap dance theory in college. It was an expensive course but I was trying to shag all of them hawt overweight blue haired SJW females but found them to be angry and easily triggered. As such I dropped out after a few months but I still have this darn debt now and an education that doesn't lead to a career.

Could you please, you know...cancel out my financial mistakes? I swear I won't make the same mistake twice!

Sincerely,

Helicopter"

Well he had a meeting with some of the people he “works for” and they told him his position. That’s it. Do you think it’s something else? The guy is lower side iq, has only worked in politics the last 50 years, and it’s recently proven all he does is sell influence.

We tried to fkn tell you the “America first” guy wasn’t that bad, but you morons think cnn is reporting news. I watched today for 20 minutes. They are not reporting news.

I'm far from a leftist, but looking into an overhaul of the student loan system in the US seems to be in order. There's something wrong if a billionaire can declare bankruptcy several times after taking calculated risks with a known way out, but dumbass decisions in your late teens can saddle you with dept for a lifetime.

I don’t think the majority of people voted for Biden because they wanted student debt forgiveness tbh. He was just the safe option to get away from the moron killing our credibility worldwide without really changing anything. Otherwise Bernie would have won.
A big part of the DOD's recruiting pull is the GI Bill.

The MIC doesn't want student debt waived away.
This is very true.

I'm far from a leftist, but looking into an overhaul of the student loan system in the US seems to be in order. There's something wrong if a billionaire can declare bankruptcy several times after taking calculated risks with a known way out, but dumbass decisions in your late teens can saddle you with dept for a lifetime.
Because assets can be repossessed, your degree cannot.

The solution is to fix what allows universities to charge that much. It is not to say "cool, charge whatever you want and we'll just have the taxpayers pick up the tab".

The solution is to fix what allows universities to charge that much. It is not to say "cool, charge whatever you want and we'll just have the taxpayers pick up the tab".
Another great point! I hope for Christmas you get a Ukrainian hooker to sit on your face. I know if I was Santa, I'd make it happen...

Baffling that student loan debt is the only type of debt you can’t declare bankruptcy for

I agree that student debt should be BKable like most other loans, but until that happens, everyone knows what they are getting into when they sign on the bottom line.

Don't want to be saddled with debt that can't be bankrupted out, don't get a student loan.

That would fall under the "overhaul" heading.

I do get your point on recouping $$ through asset seizures.

I'm curious, when kids are signing up for these loans, where are the parents to tell them whether or not it's a good idea based on their projected major? Also, don't they have to get cosigners that are often parents? I'd think if that's the case they'd come in and pump the brakes. I got loans for the first 1/2 of my university years but for the life of me can't remember if I had a co-signer or not....

I'm curious, when kids are signing up for these loans, where are the parents to tell them whether or not it's a good idea based on their projected major? Also, don't they have to get cosigners that are often parents? I'd think if that's the case they'd come in and pump the brakes. I got loans for the first 1/2 of my university years but for the life of me can't remember if I had a co-signer or not....
What do guidance counselors advise?

I feel its tied to the pharmaceutical industry as well, and all the politicians and lobbyists that make money off of both.

I used to think people who were on medi cal were poor, lazy, and everything in between. That was up until we had a group discussion in my American politics class I took at a community college when I was 15. I'll never forget the Punjabi dude who was pretty much fucked for the rest of his life because he had cancer and didn't want to die. He said he had something like 2.X million n medical debt and that he will never be able to pay it off. I think he wasn't older than maybe 23, but man that really changed my perspective on socialized health care.

Back