Style benders gynocomastia has cleared up

He definitely isn’t as buxom. But big naturals
Can lay flat like that sometimes.

I'm not sure, he may have posted only the pics where it`s not very apparent.

I had that shit on the left side of my pectoral. My health care provider said it was most likely damage from training. After some months it went away. It was after I had started grappling and wrestling more.
I'm not saying he's not taking whatever you guys think. I'm just saying using your critical thinking skills to open your mind to different possibilities to not spread big time drama could help curb fighter bashing.
Gyno is generally symmetrical anyway. Lmao developing one bitch tit is embarrassing enough and not knowing if it'll go away. Imagine the best fans I the world on sherdog ripping you apart on the forums with only speculation. That's big time drama.
Not only that, it's extremely stupid of people to assume ge got surgery when he's been in training for Jan recently and before that there's been plenty of footage of him training with teammates helping them prepare for their matches. So when did he have time to get surgery AND recover.

But these are wutch hunting mob members we are talking to so there is no point.

More worried about that hairline TBH

Not only that, it's extremely stupid of people to assume ge got surgery when he's been in training for Jan recently and before that there's been plenty of footage of him training with teammates helping them prepare for their matches. So when did he have time to get surgery AND recover.

But these are wutch hunting mob members we are talking to so there is no point.

The gyno surgery accusations have nothing to do with PED accusations, it’s the standard way of getting rid of it regardless of what brought the gyno about.

I had that shit on the left side of my pectoral. My health care provider said it was most likely damage from training. After some months it went away. It was after I had started grappling and wrestling more.
I'm not saying he's not taking whatever you guys think. I'm just saying using your critical thinking skills to open your mind to different possibilities to not spread big time drama could help curb fighter bashing.
Gyno is generally symmetrical anyway. Lmao developing one bitch tit is embarrassing enough and not knowing if it'll go away. Imagine the best fans I the world on sherdog ripping you apart on the forums with only speculation. That's big time drama.

Gyno can be asymmetrical

You're either blind or in denial

Neither. Whatever very minor amount of breast tissue everyone was freaking out over could still be there. His arm raised like that would stretch and pull that pectoral and it would look very different than if he was standing with his hands at his side.

Whatever he had was pretty minor, to start with. That photo doesn't tell us anything about whether it's still there or not.

innocent until proven guilty.

more concerned about the warts on his hand. wtf

Doesn't look any different than the supposed "gyno" that idiots are claiming.
Wait...
You DON'T believe he had gyno?

That's breast tissue. Regardless if he got it from failed PCT on a PED cycle or not, it is 100% gyno. His doctor even confirmed it, but there is literally nothing else that male breast tissue is called. It is gynecomastia. Google it. Educate yourself instead of ignorantly calling other people idiots.

Gyno can be asymmetrical
Yeah. I said generally. The whole point was to use different types of thinking.
There's many ways the abnormal lump could be there. Gyno or not. Fighter bashing and saying he used PEDs shouldn't be the first and only conclusion people use. It's all in the post I made.

once you have Gynecomastia its basically surgery or nothing.

Do tell me more about the surgery that's the only way to fix it. oh wait.

Fortunately, in many cases, gynecomastia goes away on its own without the need for specific treatment. Medical and surgical treatments can be effective for persistent gynecomastia.

Back