Style benders gynocomastia has cleared up

Wait...
You DON'T believe he had gyno?

That's breast tissue. Regardless if he got it from failed PCT on a PED cycle or not, it is 100% gyno. His doctor even confirmed it, but there is literally nothing else that male breast tissue is called. It is gynecomastia. Google it. Educate yourself instead of ignorantly calling other people idiots.

He's ignorant or in denial

Wait...
You DON'T believe he had gyno?

That's breast tissue. Regardless if he got it from failed PCT on a PED cycle or not, it is 100% gyno. His doctor even confirmed it, but there is literally nothing else that male breast tissue is called. It is gynecomastia. Google it. Educate yourself instead of ignorantly calling other people idiots.

Yes, it is. Saying it doesn't look any different is a comment on (A) the level/amount of breast tissue shown before, and (B) a photo in a completely different and asymmetrical pose which wouldn't show that minor amount of breast tissue if it was still there or not.

The "supposed" was more a reference to the relevance of it. That's a pretty common thing, from a myriad of possible causes. To look at him and Costa standing in the center of the ring at the end of that fight, and to look at his physical form and decide, out of the two, that he is more likely to be someone using PEDs seems to be a pretty ludicrous proposition to me.

Poorly worded on my part, I'll admit.

I guess he got fired from the itty bitty titty committee

For many men with gynecomastia, male breast reduction without surgery will frequently fall short of success, especially when this condition has persisted long term. For instance, abstaining from certain steroids or drugs may prevent further breast growth, but it will not eliminate the present amount of breast tissue. Hormone treatments can minimize gynecomastia but may fail to get rid of it completely, especially for those with moderate to severe cases.

.. Letrozol or tamoxifen will not get rid of Gyno.
once it's there you'll need surgery.

Yes, it is. Saying it doesn't look any different is a comment on (A) the level/amount of breast tissue shown before, and (B) a photo in a completely different and asymmetrical pose which wouldn't show that minor amount of breast tissue if it was still there or not.

The "supposed" was more a reference to the relevance of it. That's a pretty common thing, from a myriad of possible causes. To look at him and Costa standing in the center of the ring at the end of that fight, and to look at his physical form and decide, out of the two, that he is more likely to be someone using PEDs seems to be a pretty ludicrous proposition to me.

Poorly worded on my part, I'll admit.
LOL
Bro....
Now you shift your argument to the "eye test" determining ped use.

I got nothing for you.

Gyno can naturally occur but the vast majority of cases are in men over 50 or during puberty in overweight males with a hormonal imbalance. There's a LOT of smoke there.

I never looked like a PED user. I'm 5'11 165lbs. About 10 years ago I cycled test, dbol, anavar and a handful of other drugs. I had a 555lb deadlift as a skinny fuck. PEDs allow you to train longer and have shorter recovery. How you EAT determines how big you get.

I like it when sherdoggers surpass their two main fields of expertise (hairline and height) and try something new like titties symmetry.

i think a saw a gif of Rampage motorboating that thang on Adesanya, do any of my fello Sherbros maybe posses such art for the lulz?

Lmfao weed grew his tittiez...best excuse yet!

LOL
Bro....
Now you shift your argument to the "eye test" determining ped use.

I got nothing for you.

Gyno can naturally occur but the vast majority of cases are in men over 50 or during puberty in overweight males with a hormonal imbalance. There's a LOT of smoke there.

I never looked like a PED user. I'm 5'11 165lbs. About 10 years ago I cycled test, dbol, anavar and a handful of other drugs. I had a 555lb deadlift as a skinny fuck. PEDs allow you to train longer and have shorter recovery. How you EAT determines how big you get.
Bro. Claiming that Adesanya and his gyno is proof of PED use is, 100%, an "eye test" to begin with, right? I didn't shift it there, that's the stupidity of it from the start. All the sherdog virtual, remote, no-sample testing lab experts are diagnosing him. That's kind of my whole point. It is an "eye test," which tells us NOTHING, and if you're going to apply one, the selectivity of who it is being applied to is the ludicrous part.

Bro. Claiming that Adesanya and his gyno is proof of PED use is, 100%, an "eye test" to begin with, right? I didn't shift it there, that's the stupidity of it from the start. All the sherdog virtual, remote, no-sample testing lab experts are diagnosing him. That's kind of my whole point. It is an "eye test," which tells us NOTHING, and if you're going to apply one, the selectivity of who it is being applied to is the ludicrous part.
Wow.
Nah.
A titty growing overnight in your 30s is not the same as looking at the skinny guy and muscular guy and saying the latter must be the PED user.

The meaning of the "eye test" is judging muscularity to say if someone is a user or not. Izzy has a medical condition that is unexplained without a hormonal imbalance. Guys can pack on muscle by eating, sleeping, and lifting heavy shit. You can't grow a titty without fucking up your hormones.

I'm an Izzy fan. He's one of my favorite fighters. I'm not saying there is evidence he used PEDs, but I am saying 100% he put something in his body that fucked up his hormones. Growing a titty at 31 is not a natural occurrence. He did... SOMETHING. And failed PCT on a PED cycle is that something in 99.9% of cases with men outside of puberty or in advanced age.

I don't get why you are so defensive of him. That titty clearly raises a lot of questions. But you are in straight deny and defend mode.

Wow.
Nah.
A titty growing overnight in your 30s is not the same as looking at the skinny guy and muscular guy and saying the latter must be the PED user.

The meaning of the "eye test" is judging muscularity to say if someone is a user or not. Izzy has a medical condition that is unexplained without a hormonal imbalance. Guys can pack on muscle by eating, sleeping, and lifting heavy shit. You can't grow a titty without fucking up your hormones.

I'm an Izzy fan. He's one of my favorite fighters. I'm not saying there is evidence he used PEDs, but I am saying 100% he put something in his body that fucked up his hormones. Growing a titty at 31 is not a natural occurrence. He did... SOMETHING. And failed PCT on a PED cycle is that something in 99.9% of cases with men outside of puberty or in advanced age.

I don't get why you are so defensive of him. That titty clearly raises a lot of questions. But you are in straight deny and defend mode.
I'm not defensive of him. I'm anti-ignoramous medical diagnoses based on nothing. Part of that would be claiming he grew an entire female breast "overnight," when there was a six month span since we last saw him, and we're talking a small mass of breast tissue. If there's any evidence he's using PEDs, fuck him.

Here's from the Mayo clinic, which has a bit more expertise than Sherdog bros -

Medications
A number of medications can cause gynecomastia. These include:
  • Anti-androgens used to treat an enlarged prostate, prostate cancer and other conditions. Examples include flutamide, finasteride (Proscar, Propecia) and spironolactone (Aldactone, Carospir).
  • Anabolic steroids and androgens, which are prescribed by doctors for certain conditions or are sometimes used illegally by athletes to build muscle and enhance performance.
  • AIDS medications. Gynecomastia can develop in men who are HIV-positive and receiving a treatment regimen called highly active antiretroviral therapy. Efavirenz (Sustiva) is more commonly associated with gynecomastia than are other HIV medications.
  • Anti-anxiety medications, such as diazepam (Valium).
  • Tricyclic antidepressants.
  • Antibiotics.
  • Ulcer medications, such as the over-the-counter drug cimetidine (Tagamet HB).
  • Cancer treatment.
  • Heart medications, such as digoxin (Lanoxin) and calcium channel blockers.
  • Stomach-emptying medications, such as metoclopramide (Reglan).
Street drugs and alcohol
Substances that can cause gynecomastia include:
  • Alcohol
  • Amphetamines, used to treat attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
  • Marijuana
  • Heroin
  • Methadone (Methadose, Dolophine)
Health conditions
Several health conditions can cause gynecomastia by affecting the normal balance of hormones. These include:

• Hypogonadism. Conditions that interfere with normal testosterone production, such as Klinefelter syndrome or pituitary insufficiency, can be associated with gynecomastia.
  • Aging. Hormone changes that occur with normal aging can cause gynecomastia, especially in men who are overweight.
  • Tumors. Some tumors, such as those involving the testes, adrenal glands or pituitary gland, can produce hormones that alter the male-female hormone balance.
  • Hyperthyroidism. In this condition, the thyroid gland produces too much of the hormone thyroxine.
  • Kidney failure. About half the people being treated with dialysis experience gynecomastia due to hormonal changes.
  • Liver failure and cirrhosis. Changes in hormone levels related to liver problems and cirrhosis medications are associated with gynecomastia.
  • Malnutrition and starvation. When your body is deprived of adequate nutrition, testosterone levels drop while estrogen levels remain the same, causing a hormonal imbalance. Gynecomastia can also happen when normal nutrition resumes.
Herbal products
Plant oils, such as tea tree or lavender, used in shampoos, soaps or lotions have been associated with gynecomastia. This is probably due to their weak estrogenic activity.

There's a lot of shit on the list, besides steroids, that could easily be affecting him. And, as is often ignored on Sherdog, by time your reach your early 30s, your natural testosterone has already been declining for years, so the same kinds of things that didn't show an impact before could do so then.

He stated, himself, that he smokes a lot of weed. On the list. "Malnutrition and starvation" - that's kind of part of fighting in MMA. Anti-biotics? Does he have ADHD? Ever been prescribed anti-depressants? Did he switch to some herbal shampoo that a cousin is pimping as part of their job?

LIKE I SAID - there's a ton of causes that aren't that far outside of the norm, even at his age. Could be PEDs. Could also be a ton of other shit. So to jump to PEDs, and pretend the other possibilities are somehow unlikely, is based on, what?

Last edited:
I'm not defensive of him. I'm anti-ignoramous medical diagnoses based on nothing. Part of that would be claiming he grew an entire female breast "overnight," when there was a six month span since we last saw him, and we're talking a small mass of breast tissue. If there's any evidence he's using PEDs, fuck him.

Here's from the Mayo clinic, which has a bit more expertise than Sherdog bros -

There's a lot of shit on the list, besides steroids, that could easily be affecting him. And, as is often ignored on Sherdog, by time your reach your early 30s, your natural testosterone has already been declining for years, so the same kinds of things that didn't show an impact before could do so then.

He stated, himself, that he smokes a lot of weed. On the list. "Malnutrition and starvation" - that's kind of part of fighting in MMA. Anti-biotics? Does he have ADHD? Ever been prescribed anti-depressants? Did he switch to some herbal shampoo that a cousin is pimping as part of their job?

LIKE I SAID - there's a ton of causes that aren't that far outside of the norm, even at his age. Could be PEDs. Could also be a ton of other shit. So to jump to PEDs, and pretend the other possibilities are somehow unlikely, is based on, what?

I'm glad you are doing your research.
My doctor told me it was probably the marijuana that caused my gyno after I detailed to her my steroid cycle. The medical journals say a lot of things. Go read the actual academic papers on the topic. It's laughable.

Yes, you can get gyno from things other than PED use but in a world champion male athlete that just turned 30 and it springs up overnight (yes 6months is overnight, a test cycle is 3 months+1-3months pct depending) the chances it's anything but PED use drop drastically. You did a google search and you say you aren't defending him yet you are reaching for every straw you can find.

Good day to you sir.

I'm glad you are doing your research.
My doctor told me it was probably the marijuana that caused my gyno after I detailed to her my steroid cycle. The medical journals say a lot of things. Go read the actual academic papers on the topic. It's laughable.

Yes, you can get gyno from things other than PED use but in a world champion male athlete that just turned 30 and it springs up overnight (yes 6months is overnight, a test cycle is 3 months+1-3months pct depending) the chances it's anything but PED use drop drastically. You did a google search and you say you aren't defending him yet you are reaching for every straw you can find.

Good day to you sir.
No, the chances that it's somthing other than PED use stays exactly the same as the general population. The chance that it might be PED use might go up, but being an athlete doesn't magically erase other causes. Those aren't straws.

Back