Summernats brawl Australia

TankAbbott4Eva

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Summernats is a car event every year where people bring their hotted up cars and do burnouts basically. Anyway usually lots of bogans there (our version of redneck) and lots of booze so there's always a fight.

Now security are in the wrong in this video I'd say, but at the same time if you're white and drunk stepping up to an Islander security guard is not smart, as you'll see

Used to find endless amusement in all the broken down cars along Northbourne Ave when I lived in Cbr once upon a time <45>

I just saw security looking for and starting fights lol?

They should give our hero Tank a job in that security team. He would love it!
Regards Tank666 (Sherdog's official Tank Abbott No1 fan)

Pretty much, I wonder which local biker club was supplying security?
I know who was running the security lol. They aren't bikers. But they are a gang in the same sense as 15 year olds who say their postcode like it's a gang creed.

I know who was running the security lol. They aren't bikers. But they are a gang in the same sense as 15 year olds who say their postcode like it's a gang creed.

Righto I get the picture and it makes sense, they kind of fought like a gang, in some sort of formation or whatever

Righto I get the picture and it makes sense, they kind of fought like a gang, in some sort of formation or whatever
Regardless, I would say a few of them may face assault charges, especially for the kick to the head on the guy who was laying down against the wall.

Summernats has turned into a shit show for a number of years now. Too many drunken yobs and car owners not respecting the rules

But that security was out of control

Back