SUPER HUMMAN

Kayfabe died the moment this man child was born. Hes like the masked magician giving away all the trade secrets. Fuck this muthafucker in the arse.

Kayfabe died the moment this man child was born. Hes like the masked magician giving away all the trade secrets. Fuck this muthafucker in the arse.

and what about the masked wrestlers giving the secrets of #thebusiness?

So let me see if I'm understanding this correctly...these mouth breathing fucktards paid money to see and are chanting for this subhuman rere? Do I have that right? Why is there never a mass shooter around when you need one to clear out a nest of fraggles like this?

So let me see if I'm understanding this correctly...these mouth breathing fucktards paid money to see and are chanting for this subhuman rere? Do I have that right? Why is there never a mass shooter around when you need one to clear out a nest of fraggles like this?

giphy.gif

Joey Janela right where he belongs. Jumping onto shit in some mongoloid's backyard

superhumman out there living his best life.
I aint mad at it.

So the thing we all admit to watching is so easy.....a guy with an obvious mental handicap can do it.....and were being lumped in with the morons cheering and watching this shit.

K

Back